Sign in to follow this  
codewaggon

Can't see the Chart!

I run sample chart asp code with netbox,but it can't be shown.I check the js path ,swf path angain and again, it should be right.What's the problem,can anybody tell me? Thanks first.

Guest Rajroop

Hello,

Welcome to the FusionCharts Forum. :D

Could you please attach a snapshot image of the error you are facing so we may have an idea of what may be causing this issue?

Could you also set your Flash Player Global Security Settings for this, in case you haven't already?

Looking forward to your reply. :D

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi,

Could you please enable the registerWithJS for this and try again?

For example:

var myChart = new FusionCharts("../FusionCharts/Column3D.swf", "myChartId", "900", "300", "0", "1");

The last character i.e. "1" in bold caps, denote that the regiterWithJS is enabled.

Hope this helps. :D

Hello.

I used asp class to generate chart.  It was wrapped seemly ,and it was seemed to set to true already.But it still didn't work. Maybe it was a big problem. Thank you first. 

Guest Rajroop

Hi,

Sorry, but I could not understand what you meant in your last post. Apologies.

Could you please elaborate a bit more?

I'm really willing to help out. :D

Guest Rajroop

Hi,

Could you please attach the snapshot/image to your post so we may view it and get a better idea on what might be causing this issue?

Looking forward to your reply.

Hi,

There are lots of files that you have sent.

Among those I find:

1 .ASPCharts_2.asp is not working because the path to FusionCharts.js and chart swf files are not proper(not relative to the site).

Please set relative path.

Plese attach here a screenshot of what exactly you are facing?

Hi,

It seems from the screenshot that the chart is not loaded though the Flash Player is loaded and created a blank space for the chart.

If you would right click on that space you would see that a message "Movie not loaded"  will appear. This means that the path to the SWF file is incorrect of inaccessible.

While going thorugh your code we found that you had provided absolute windows folder path. Please try once placing the SWF and JS file in the same folder as the asp file and do not provide any path other than the SWF and JS file name while creating the chart.

Waiting for your success.:D

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi,

You are welcome. :D

However I am afraid that as of now, ASP class is not designed to support path search automatically.

Happy FusionCharting.