Sign in to follow this  
Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Multiple values for Counties

What I am trying to do is incorporate two data sets for each county on my state map.

The action that I am trying to produce is when a user hovers over a county, I want two sets of data to appear

For example

When someone hovers over county1 I want it to say (Yes - 2,456)(No - 4,567) and then I want to have something on the bottom of the map that says yes (in red) and no (in green) and whatever number is higher in the data set above, I want it to turn that color - so in this case, county1 would be green. Any suggestions?

I'm following up on this because I have the same question. I'd like to display multiple values for a state and I still don't understand how to do this in the xml. Can someone please help? I want to add an additional value: unemployment. Based on the FusionCharts documentation, this is what I'm doing--it doesn't work, though. Anybody know how I would code it in the xml?

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi,

1)Could you please send us the XML codes as an attachment that you are using to display multiple values for a state? 

2)Could you please confirm us the chart SWF that you are using to display "unemployment" as an additional value?

Awaiting your reply. :hehe: