Sign in to follow this  
reporter

Huge (>~3000px) Problems

Hello,

I don't know exactly, if my issues are (un)reported bugs, but I'll have a try.

Introduction: I have a very large MSBar2D Chart (at the moment 1000x3000px), don't ask if it makes sense, in our context (scroll through different parts, see their progress, and click on the linked bar to so more details) it definitely makes.

Bug a) If the height of the chart is greater than ~ 3000-3500px, the captions and text will exceed the background and the bars at the end are broken. Anyone to confirm this?

Bug :) I haven't found the border yet, but exporting (client-side, image: PNG/JPG, nothing else tested) won't work neither, if the chart gets too big. 3000px is already too big. This results into a black rectangle in the jpg instead of the charts. Anyone to confirm?

Thanks a lot, I know my application of the charts in this case is a bit unusual than "normal" users would do, but perhaps someone can help me.

Guest Madhumita

Hello,

I'm afraid, such implementation issues occur when you render the chart in such a large scale.

The highest size of the chart to render it properly is around 2880 pixels.

Guest Madhumita

Hey Biznick,

We were wondering about that too. "reporter" must have a really nice and cool system.

We envy him too. :w00t: