Pradip.Desai

Gantt Chart - Column(category) width

In my gantt chart columns are days of the month. All columns are displayed nicely expect column representing Friday of each week. It's width is bigger than rest of the columns. I have attached chart snap for your reference. I need each column should have same width.

Please advice. 

Gantt Chart Snap.bmp

Guest Madhumita

Hi Pradip,

Could you please send us the XML codes for the chart so that we can test on the same?

Awaiting your reply.

I'm having exactly the same issue.

var myChart = new FusionCharts("/FushionWidgets/Charts/Gantt.swf", "myChartId", "100%", "600", "0", "1");

var webLink = "/GetChartData.aspx?type=" + getQuerystring('type') + "_" + getProjectId();

myChart.setDataURL(webLink);

myChart.render("chartdiv");

Just looking for the best way to keep all the column headers the exact same width.

post-8485-1284415832_thumb.jpg

Chart.xml

Guest Rajroop

Hey there,

I have a couple of insights to offer on the make of the Gnatt chart which is causing this apparent issue.

The Gnatt chart, like any other chart from the FusionCharts suite of products, is data dependent. The <category> section is plot based on the time range which is being fed to it. Thereby, the width of the <categories> section depends on the time range that it is designated to display.

I'm afraid there are no such workarounds to this situation, as of now.

I hope I have been able to clearly define the logic behind this behaviour here. Please do get back on any further clarifications on this matter.