Sign in to follow this  
harish

Div line labels overlapping zero in chart

Hi,

I am using the following XML for the ScrollColumn2D chart.

<chart numDivLines="9" yAxisMaxValue="80" yAxisMinValue="-30" adjustDiv="0" >

<categories>

<category label="A"/>

<category label="B"/>

</categories>

<dataset>

<set value="-27.4" />

<set value="73.7" />

</dataset>

</chart>

The script used to render the chart is as follows-

<div id="chartdiv" align="center"> FusionCharts. </div>

<script type="text/javascript">

var chart = new FusionCharts("Charts/ScrollColumn2D.swf", "ChartId", "650", "250", "0", "0");

chart.setDataURL("Data/Test.xml");

chart.render("chartdiv");

</script>

On the rendered chart, label 3 overlaps with the label 0 on the YAxis. Screenshot is attached. Can we suppress or change the position of label 0 so that it is NOT in line with other div line labels above and below it?

The data points are generated dynamically so i have little control over the data. I have seen this overlap happen for several instances of data.

Any other ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. My main concern is to avoid the overlap of labels on y axis.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Harish.

post-8496-128441583443_thumb.jpg

Edited by Guest

Hi,

Could you please check with the screenshot of the rendered ScrollColumn2D chart attached with the post?

I am afraid, I could not replicate the issue after testing with the XML you provided for the chart. The labels are not overlapping here. :)

Also could you please increase the height of the chart from '250' to '350' in the html and see if it helps?

Hope this helps. :)

post-8143-128441583468_thumb.jpg

Edited by Guest

Thanks Santa!

Unfortunately, changing the height is not an option for me. With 250 as the height I am still getting the overlap.

Also, even with 350 as height the values may still overlap depending on the data (as i said the data is dynamically fetched) and the yAxisMinValue,YaxisMaxValue (which are again dynamically calculated based on the data).

Regards,

Harish.

Edited by Guest

Hi,

Since you're forcing the number of div lines to a large number in a relatively small chart (in terms of height), it's overlapping. I'm afraid you cannot shift the position of 0.