Sign in to follow this  
Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Export to png

I've been trying to do an automatic export of the already rendered chart to png but it doesn't seem to want to work. Tried on IE and it gives me the "object doesn't support this property or method" error. In Firefox the export doesn't seem to want to work. Any solutions or help will be greatly appreciated.

*PS*

I can get the chart fully rendered but it's the automatic export to png is what is getting me stuck.

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts forum. :)

Could you please re-check the following and let us know:-

1) The FusionChartsExportComponent.js file is included properly with the correct path?

2) The attribute RegisterWithJS is enabled?

Ref.- var myChart3 = new FusionCharts("../../FusionCharts/Pie3D.swf", "myChartId3", "350", "300", "0", "1");

3) The attributes related to export features are included correctly in the XML codes?

Awaiting your reply.

Hi

Thanks for the warm welcome. Ok, so I tried what you did (not 100% sure about the FusionChartsExportComponent.js part - do I just include it as a path like how you would include the FusionCharts.js file?)

I've attached the files of what I've done (I've tried including the FusionChartsExportComponent.js file in the html and also tried without and still no joy :w00t:).

Perhaps I'm still doing something wrong. I've tried right clicking and Save as png option and it works. Again, just the automatic png export is defeating me :)

Thanks for your help and if this can be solved I'd be very grateful :)

test.zip

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi,

Could you please send us the sample codes that you using for the same?

Awaiting your reply.

Could you please clarify further as I don't understand what you mean by sample codes? The zip file contains the html, the xml, and a screen shot (to show that the chart is being generated and displayed). I'm including my copy of the FCExporter.php file in the attached zip.

FCExporter.zip

Hi guys,

Still no progress on my end. Do your'll have any resolutions to my issue? Please check previous posts for attachments of my code.