Sign in to follow this  
Guest Basundhara Ghosal

OnMouseOverIssue

Hello. I am trying to create an MSArea2DChart. Loading the data works fine and the graph displays, however when I move my mouse over the dot for the first and last set of data, the mouseOver box is not displayed at the proper location (just above the dot) but outside the graph. I found out that if I make my canvasPadding large (over 100) it works. What might seem to be the issue? This is my code:

#include "com/fusioncharts/includes/LoadingFunctions.as"

#include "com/fusioncharts/includes/AppMessages.as"

import com.fusioncharts.core.charts.MSArea2DChart;

var chartContainer1MC:MovieClip = createEmptyMovieClip("ChartHolder1", this.getNextHighestDepth());

var chart1:MSArea2DChart = new MSArea2DChart(chartContainer1MC, 5, 550, 425, 200, 15, false, "EN", "noScale");

var xmlData:XML = new XML();

xmlData.ignoreWhite=true;

xmlData.onLoad = function(success)

{

if (success)

{

chart1.setXMLData(xmlData);

chart1.render();

stop();

}

}

xmlData.load("Data.xml");

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi,

Could you please send us the XML codes that you are using for the same?

Also, could you please let us know the version and the width and the height of the chart that you are using?

Awaiting your reply. :hehe:

HI,

I am using the XML found in the Gallery/Data/MSArea2D.xml. What exactly do you mean by chart version??

The version, height and area are given by var chart1:MSArea2DChart = new MSArea2DChart(chartContainer1MC, 5, 550, 425, 200, 15, false, "EN", "noScale"); no? Please let me know if I'm missing something

Thanks,

Andrei

Edited by Guest

Hi,

Can you open com/fusioncharts/core/Chart.as and see the _version variable there? It should contain a text such as 3.x.y.

Hi,

If your last value has lot of characters, you need to create space on the right side of chart (by setting chartRightMargin or canvasPadding). Or, you can rotate the values so that they display vertically using [chart rotateValues=1]