Sign in to follow this  
Hari Gopal

Export Multiseries fusion chart to PDF format from client side

Hi,

I am using client side handler to export my fusion charts to PDF format(batch export). But multi series charts are not exporting. Can anyone suggest solution? it is urgent..

Regards

Hari

Hi Hari,

Could you please send us the code you are using to export the charts?Awaiting your reply.

I am having a similar issue when trying to Save multiseries charts. I get an "Internal FusionCharts Objects" error (ERROR: 10902092036) . I am using the same code that works for my single series charts but for multiseries it throws an error. Code is below.

Any help is appreciated

<script LANGUAGE="Javascript" SRC="./FusionCharts/FusionCharts.js"></SCRIPT>
 <script language="JavaScript" src="./FusionCharts/FusionChartsExportComponent.js"></script>
       <script type="text/javascript">           //Define a function, which will be invoked when user clicks the batch-export-initiate button    
  function initiateExport(){   
  showExport();
      }  </script>
   </head>
   <BODY>

<div id="wrapper">

<div class="content-area">
               <div id="content-area-inner-main">
<!-- We also create a DIV to contain the FusionCharts client-side exporter component -->
<div id="fcexpDiv" align="center"> </div>
 <input type='button' onClick="javascript:initiateExport();" value="Save Charts to File" />
<script type="text/javascript">
//Render the export component in this
//Note: fcExporter1 is the DOM ID of the DIV and should be specified as value of exportHandler
//attribute of chart XML.
function showExport(){
var myExportComponent = new FusionChartsExportObject("fcExporter1", "./FusionCharts/FCExporter.swf", {defaultExportFileName:"default_file_name", defaultExportFormat:'PNG'} );

myExportComponent.debugMode = true;
myExportComponent.sourceCharts = ['ChartIDT1','ChartIDT2','ChartIDT3','ChartIDT4'];
myExportComponent.componentAttributes.fullMode = '1';
//Set saving type to individual
myExportComponent.componentAttributes.saveMode = 'both';
//Show allowed export format drop-down
myExportComponent.componentAttributes.showAllowedTypes = '0';
//Width and height
myExportComponent.componentAttributes.width = '600';
myExportComponent.componentAttributes.height = '250';
//Message - caption of export component
myExportComponent.componentAttributes.showMessage = '1';
myExportComponent.componentAttributes.message = 'Export any chart from context menu and then use this to save';
//Set it to show allowed format types as well
myExportComponent.Render("fcexpDiv");
myExportComponent.BeginExport();
}

</script>

post-21187-0-37679500-1315239918_thumb.png

Hi Cappetta,

Welcome to FusionCharts forum.

With regard to your "Internal FusionCharts Objects" error occurs while calling exportChart() function on the sourceCharts provided.

Could you please ensure you are using correct FusionCharts SWF files?

Also, FusionCharts Export component requires FusionCharts version 3.1 or higher .

This error also happens when you do not have the appropriate Local Security Settings of your Flash player plugin. When this is the case, usually you will face an error prior to the rendering of the Export Component saying, "Adobe Flash Player has stopped a potentially unsafe operation." It is recommended that you either run this application from a local/remote server or modify the "Global Security Settings" within Adobe Flash™ Player Settings Manager.

I hope this helps. :)

I am having a similar issue when trying to Save multiseries charts. I get an "Internal FusionCharts Objects" error (ERROR: 10902092036) . I am using the same code that works for my single series charts but for multiseries it throws an error. Code is below.

Any help is appreciated

<script LANGUAGE="Javascript" SRC="./FusionCharts/FusionCharts.js"></SCRIPT>
 <script language="JavaScript" src="./FusionCharts/FusionChartsExportComponent.js"></script>
       <script type="text/javascript">       	//Define a function, which will be invoked when user clicks the batch-export-initiate button    
  function initiateExport(){   
  showExport();
  	}  </script>
   </head>
   <BODY>

<div id="wrapper">

<div class="content-area">
               <div id="content-area-inner-main">
<!-- We also create a DIV to contain the FusionCharts client-side exporter component -->
<div id="fcexpDiv" align="center"> </div>
 <input type='button' onClick="javascript:initiateExport();" value="Save Charts to File" />
<script type="text/javascript">
//Render the export component in this
//Note: fcExporter1 is the DOM ID of the DIV and should be specified as value of exportHandler
//attribute of chart XML.
function showExport(){
var myExportComponent = new FusionChartsExportObject("fcExporter1", "./FusionCharts/FCExporter.swf", {defaultExportFileName:"default_file_name", defaultExportFormat:'PNG'} );

myExportComponent.debugMode = true;
myExportComponent.sourceCharts = ['ChartIDT1','ChartIDT2','ChartIDT3','ChartIDT4'];
myExportComponent.componentAttributes.fullMode = '1';
//Set saving type to individual
myExportComponent.componentAttributes.saveMode = 'both';
//Show allowed export format drop-down
myExportComponent.componentAttributes.showAllowedTypes = '0';
//Width and height
myExportComponent.componentAttributes.width = '600';
myExportComponent.componentAttributes.height = '250';
//Message - caption of export component
myExportComponent.componentAttributes.showMessage = '1';
myExportComponent.componentAttributes.message = 'Export any chart from context menu and then use this to save';
//Set it to show allowed format types as well
myExportComponent.Render("fcexpDiv");
myExportComponent.BeginExport();
}

</script>

Thank you! - I confirmed this was the issue.

Hi Cappetta,

Welcome to FusionCharts forum.

With regard to your "Internal FusionCharts Objects" error occurs while calling exportChart() function on the sourceCharts provided.

Could you please ensure you are using correct FusionCharts SWF files?

Also, FusionCharts Export component requires FusionCharts version 3.1 or higher .

This error also happens when you do not have the appropriate Local Security Settings of your Flash player plugin. When this is the case, usually you will face an error prior to the rendering of the Export Component saying, "Adobe Flash Player has stopped a potentially unsafe operation." It is recommended that you either run this application from a local/remote server or modify the "Global Security Settings" within Adobe Flash™ Player Settings Manager.

I hope this helps. :)

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Glad to know that you have managed to resolve your problem.

Happy FusionCharting!biggrin.gif