x2_2381f57

<chart decimals="0" />

<set label='A' value='1' />

<set label='B' value='1' />

<set label='C' value='1' />

</chart>

you will get the following result:

x2_2380a83

Note, that Y axis' labels go as 0, 0, 1, 1, 1...

P.S. The software that runs the forum doesn't let me to post xml, even within |code| |/code| tags. I had to use a screen shot instead.

Edited by Guest

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi Alik,

Welcome to FusionCharts forum.

FusionCharts by default calculates the values of Y-axis, based on the data values specifications of the chart.

In case you wish to specify the number y-axis values, please try using the attribute "numDivLines" in the <chart> element along with setting the value of the attribute "audjustDiv" to '0'.

Also please note, in this case you need to specify the values of the attributes "yaxisminvalue" and "yaxismaxvalue" as well.

Ref.- http://www.fusioncharts.com/docs?/AttDesc/DivLines.html

Hope this helps. :D

Basundhara Ghosal (8/8/2010)
Hi Alik,

Welcome to FusionCharts forum.

FusionCharts by default calculates the values of Y-axis, based on the data values specifications of the chart.

In case you wish to specify the number y-axis values, please try using the attribute "numDivLines" in the <chart> element along with setting the value of the attribute "audjustDiv" to '0'.

Also please note, in this case you need to specify the values of the attributes "yaxisminvalue" and "yaxismaxvalue" as well.

Ref.- http://www.fusioncharts.com/docs?/AttDesc/DivLines.html

Hope this helps. :D

Unfortunately, in my application I can't tell upfront what Y min, Y max and number of division lines should be. The only thing I know is that ALL my numbers will be integers. Is there a way to tell FusionCharts to place the divLines only at integer positions and let the chart to figure the number of divLines?

Thank you!

Hi Alik,

Is there a way to tell FusionCharts to place the divLines only at integer positions and let the chart to figure the number of divLines?

I am afraid, FusionCharts does not support any other method except setting the minimum and maximum values of Y-Axis explicitly, as of now. :D

The charts calculate the number of div lines and their respective values based on the data provided to the chart.

Please feel free to revert in case you have any further queries.