Sanjukta

Line Graph

Hi ,

I would like to know is there any attribute or mechanism which will help us to control the space between the Y-axis and the starting value of the line in the first series.

That is if my value of the line chart is starting 20..this should not be starting right on the Y-axis. It would be good to see if this starts with some space after the Y-axis.

If you can also let me know, I can i hide the values on the lines that would be helpful.

Thanks,

Ramesh Kumar.P

Hi Ramesh,

I would like to know is there any attribute or mechanism which will help us to control the space between the Y-axis and the starting value of the line in the first series.

That is if my value of the line chart is starting 20..this should not be starting right on the Y-axis. It would be good to see if this starts with some space after the Y-axis.

Could you please try setting the desired pixel value for the attribute "canvasPadding" in the <chart> element?

This attribute specifies the space between the canvas border and first & last data points.

FusionCharts does not support this fetaure in case you wish to display the space between the left canvas and the first data point.

For this, as a work-around, please try giving number of empty <category> elements and <set> elements to achieve the similar look on the chart.

Ref.- <categories>

<category label="" /> ...

</categories> 

<dataset seriesName="A" >

<set value="" />

</dataset>

If you can also let me know, I can i hide the values on the lines that would be helpful.

Could you please try setting the attribute "showValues" to "0" in the <chart> element?

Hope this helps. :D