Sign in to follow this  
hMayuresh

Flash Player Error

Hey Friends,

When i am trying to load large amount of data through my PHP code to reflect it in the fusionchart, it gives me following error in alert.

Error: a script in this movie is causing adobe flash player 10 to run slowly. If it continues to run, your computer may become un responsiv. Do you want to abort the script?

Any solution for this?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Mayuresh

Hi Mayures,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum! :)

Could you please let us know the name of the SWF file you are using and the number of data-plots you are providing to the chart?

This is a known issue which occurs when the number of data given in the chart exceeds the highest limit that is supported by both FusionCharts and Flash player.

Looking forward to your reply.

Hi Mayures,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum! :)

Could you please let us know the name of the SWF file you are using and the number of data-plots you are providing to the chart?

This is a known issue which occurs when the number of data given in the chart exceeds the highest limit that is supported by both FusionCharts and Flash player.

Looking forward to your reply.

Hi Sanjukta,

Thanks for reply, and sorry for my late reply.

I am using MSColumn3D for bar chart, Pie3D for pie chart and zoomline for line chart.

All are having width of 750 and height 500px.

Also can you please explain how to avoid invalid xml data error here.

Because when i selects large amount od data..it give me "Invalid Xml data" as an error.

Thanks,

Mayuresh

Edited by hMayuresh

HI Mayuresh,

Please find the replies to your query appended below:

I am using MSColumn3D for bar chart, Pie3D for pie chart and zoomline for line chart. All are having width of 750 and height 500px.

The maximum number of data-plots that are supported by the above charts are as follows:

MSColumn3D chart : 1000-1500

Pie 3D chart : Not more than 10 slices for a proper data-visualization

ZoomLine chart : Tens of thousands of points

These values may vary depending on the system configuration and some other factors like animation, styles, etc.

Also can you please explain how to avoid invalid xml data error here. Because when i selects large amount od data..it give me "Invalid Xml data" as an error.

If you get an "Invalid XML Data" message, it means that the XML data document is malformed. Check it for common errors like:

>> Differences in case of tags. e.g., <chart> should end with </chart> and not </Chart> or </CHART>

>> Missing opening/closing quotation marks for any attributes. e.g., <chart caption=Monthly Sales' ..> should be <chart caption='Monthly Sales' ..>

>> Missing closing tag for any element. e.g., <set label='Services' value='26' > should be <set label='Services' value='26' />

>> If you're using any special characters in your XML, make sure they're properly encoded. e.g., in dataXML method, % needs to be encoded as %25, & as %26 and so on. In dataURL method, you can provide most of the characters directly, without the need to encode.

>> In dataXML method, check for conflict of ' (XML Attribute Character) and " (HTML Parameter Character). e.g., if you're using direct HTML embedding method, and using " for HTML parameters, then you need to make sure that all your XML attributes use ' as containers.

Hope this helps. :)

HI Mayuresh,

Please find the replies to your query appended below:

The maximum number of data-plots that are supported by the above charts are as follows:

MSColumn3D chart : 1000-1500

Pie 3D chart : Not more than 10 slices for a proper data-visualization

ZoomLine chart : Tens of thousands of points

These values may vary depending on the system configuration and some other factors like animation, styles, etc.

If you get an "Invalid XML Data" message, it means that the XML data document is malformed. Check it for common errors like:

>> Differences in case of tags. e.g., <chart> should end with </chart> and not </Chart> or </CHART>

>> Missing opening/closing quotation marks for any attributes. e.g., <chart caption=Monthly Sales' ..> should be <chart caption='Monthly Sales' ..>

>> Missing closing tag for any element. e.g., <set label='Services' value='26' > should be <set label='Services' value='26' />

>> If you're using any special characters in your XML, make sure they're properly encoded. e.g., in dataXML method, % needs to be encoded as %25, & as %26 and so on. In dataURL method, you can provide most of the characters directly, without the need to encode.

>> In dataXML method, check for conflict of ' (XML Attribute Character) and " (HTML Parameter Character). e.g., if you're using direct HTML embedding method, and using " for HTML parameters, then you need to make sure that all your XML attributes use ' as containers.

Hope this helps. :)

Hi Sanjukta,

Thanks a lot for your valuable help.

I have one more query regarding line chart.

In line chart can we hide "Resert Cart" and "Zoom Out" buttons?

Please tell me full procedure for the same.

Thanks,

Mayuresh

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi Mayures,

To analyze the data in greater detail, the user can repeat the select and zoom process several times over (until further zooming is not possible). The chart can be restored to its original macroscopic display mode by clicking the 'Reset Chart' button on the toolbar or by selecting 'Reset Chart' from the context menu.

The chart can be restored to its just prior(previous) macroscopic display mode by clicking the 'Zoom Out' button on the toolbar or by selecting 'Zoom Out' from the context menu.

Ref.- http://www.fusioncharts.com/docs/?AttDesc/ZoomLine.html

http://www.fusioncharts.com/docs/?ChartSS/ZoomLine.html

http://www.fusioncharts.com/code/JavaScript/ZoomLine/Index.html

I hope this helps. :)

Hi Mayures,

To analyze the data in greater detail, the user can repeat the select and zoom process several times over (until further zooming is not possible). The chart can be restored to its original macroscopic display mode by clicking the 'Reset Chart' button on the toolbar or by selecting 'Reset Chart' from the context menu.

The chart can be restored to its just prior(previous) macroscopic display mode by clicking the 'Zoom Out' button on the toolbar or by selecting 'Zoom Out' from the context menu.

Ref.- http://www.fusioncharts.com/docs/?AttDesc/ZoomLine.html

http://www.fusioncha...S/ZoomLine.html

http://www.fusioncha...Line/Index.html

I hope this helps. :)

Hi Basundhara,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I think its bit confusing.

In my chart i just want to hide and show those two buttons.

like when those buttons are disabled they should not be display to user...when he try to zoom it ( when drag on graph ) then only those buttons should get display to him.

Thanks,

Mayuresh

Hi,

Can we add tooltip on mouseover as " select the area by dragging mouse which you want to zoom" when i keep my mouse on the graph?

So that people come to know that we have to drag the mouse for selecting area for zooming'

Thanks,

Mayuresh

Hi Mayuresh,

Q: In my chart i just want to hide and show those two buttons.

like when those buttons are disabled they should not be display to user...when he try to zoom it ( when drag on graph ) then only those buttons should get display to him.

Q: Can we add tooltip on mouseover as " select the area by dragging mouse which you want to zoom" when i keep my mouse on the graph?

So that people come to know that we have to drag the mouse for selecting area for zooming'

I am afraid, the ZoomLine chart of the FusionCharts pack does not support these features, as of now. :(