srikanth964

Chart Not Rendering In Html5 Mode While It Works In Flash Mode.

Hello,

I am using the below code to display the chart. The chart works absolutely well if I render it in flash. But if I uncomment the line FusionCharts.setCurrentRenderer('JavaScript'); to render it in HTML 5 I get the message no data to display. Can some one help me what is that that causing this.

Thanks for your help in advance.

<html>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />

<title>Chart</title>

<script type="text/javascript" src="FusionCharts.js"></script>

</head>

<body>

<div id="chartContainer">FusionCharts will load here</div>

<script type="text/javascript">

//FusionCharts.setCurrentRenderer('JavaScript');

var myChart = new FusionCharts("Column3D.swf", "myChartId", "800", "600", "0", "1");

myChart.setDataXML('<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>' + "<chart caption='Caption' subcaption='Sub Caption' xAxisName='X-Title' yAxisName='Y-Title' use3DLighting='1' showPercentageValues='0' animation='1' ><set label='CARRYING AND EXHIBITING DRIVER'S LICENSE ON DEMAND' value='2' link='?indexName=pastatepolice&templateName=default&searchQuery=driver&searchType=1&q=driver+FilterOffense%3A%22CARRYING+AND+EXHIBITING+DRIVER%27S+LICENSE+ON+DEMAND%22'/><set label='DUTY OF DRIVER IN EMERGENCY RESPONSE AREAS' value='1' link='?indexName=pastatepolice&templateName=default&searchQuery=driver&searchType=1&q=driver+FilterOffense%3A%22DUTY+OF+DRIVER+IN+EMERGENCY+RESPONSE+AREAS%22'/><set label='DUTY OF DRIVER ON APPROACH OF EMERGENCY VEHICLE' value='1' link='?indexName=pastatepolice&templateName=default&searchQuery=driver&searchType=1&q=driver+FilterOffense%3A%22DUTY+OF+DRIVER+ON+APPROACH+OF+EMERGENCY+VEHICLE%22'/><set label='PERSONS INELIGIBLE FOR LICENSING; LICENSE ISSUANCE TO MINORS; JUNIOR DRIVER'S LICENSE ' value='1' link='?indexName=pastatepolice&templateName=default&searchQuery=driver&searchType=1&q=driver+FilterOffense%3A%22PERSONS+INELIGIBLE+FOR+LICENSING%3B+LICENSE+ISSUANCE+TO+MINORS%3B+JUNIOR+DRIVER%27S+LICENSE+%22'/></chart>");

myChart.render("chartContainer");

</script>

</body>

</html>

test.html