Sign in to follow this  
hMayuresh

How To Set Dynamic Height?

Hey Guys,

Can any one tell me, how I can set dynamic height for my horizontal ( MSBar3D ) graph?

For eg. if my Y Axis data is incrementing dynamicaly...then how can i set the height accordingly?

I have tried with giving height="100%" to div as well as fusion chart object...but it didn't worked for me...

please help me out.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

mayuresh

Edited by hMayuresh

Hi Mayuresh,

Please note that the Y-axis maximum limit adjusts itself with the incremental data that does not affect the height of the chart.

In this case if your data is retrieved and increased dynamically, you need not set any "yAxisMaxvalue" explicitly. The maximum value on the chart would keep changing with the highest data-value provided in the XML then.

The height of the chart has no relation with the data, in this case.

Hope this helps. :D

Hi Mayuresh,

Please note that the Y-axis maximum limit adjusts itself with the incremental data that does not affect the height of the chart.

In this case if your data is retrieved and increased dynamically, you need not set any "yAxisMaxvalue" explicitly. The maximum value on the chart would keep changing with the highest data-value provided in the XML then.

The height of the chart has no relation with the data, in this case.

Hope this helps. :)

Hi Sanjukta,

Thanks for your reply.

So here i have to predefine the height for single record..and as the records count get incremented..i have to increase the height proportionaly by me php code.

Thanks again.

Mayuresh