R@j

Dynamically Change X Axis As You Zoom In

Hi,

I am new to fusion charts. I am trying to create a chart with date as X-axis and Price as Y-axis.

I have one year data to present on the chart. By default I want to show only first 7 days of price change in the chart and as the user zooms out he will be able to see 15 days and then 30 days. But when he zooms out more to see complete year data, the X-axis name should change to Month and all the 12 month data will be shown on the report as 12-points. (The points can be average of all day prices in that month).

Is this possible in fusioncharts? If yes, could any of you please provide me with the code snipset:? Its very urgent , please provide me the answer asap.

Thanks in advance,

R@j

Hi,

Please note that you can use the ZoomLine Chart chart to display such data that would show more intricate details on zooming into the chart.

However, the days would not be changed to month in the X-axis when zoomed in. The X-axis labels are static labels that cant be changed at the runtime. But the chart can be excatly displayed in the way you wish to.

For further details on the XML configuration, please refer to the following link.

http://www.fusioncharts.com/docs/?ChartSS/ZoomLine.html

Hope this helps. :)