shinigamitonio

Fcexporter Displays As Blank Page During Chart Download

Hello,

I am having trouble exporting Fusion chart via server-side. Here's the situation.

- I have multiple fushionchart created in different tabs.

- The chart was created using FushionChart_gen.php class

- Fusion Chart version is 3.2

I have copied FCExporter.php, FCExporter_IMG.php and FCExporter_PDF.php on my server and have set the chart xml ExportHandler correctly.

I added these properties in the chart xml

exportEnabled='1' exportAtClient='0' exportAction='download' exportHandler='FCExporter.php' exportTargetWindow='_blank'

When I export the chart, the browser(Mozilla 3.6), it will just open a new tab pointing to FCExporter.php but a blank page and nothing happens. No 'save as' dialog appears.

Is there any other configuration I should update in FCExporter.php?

Guest Angie

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum!smile.gif

Could you please send us a screenshot or the entire code to look into the issue?

Please refer to the link: http://www.fusioncha...erDownload.html for your reference.

You can also find sample example from: FusionCharts_Evaluation_3.2 -Code -ExportChartSamples- ServerSide

Hope this helps.smile.gif

Edited by Angie

I've looked though the examples, and I think they were the ones I used as reference.

Attached below is an example of the generated page. the page is generated by a php code.

Thanks for the quick reply, I hope the attached file is useful.

example.zip

Hi,

I am fusion chart for displaying the using javascript.. I am facing problem while exporting to image in JPG format on linux server. It working fine on windows server for both i.e. for jpg and pdf export format but on linux server export to pdf working fine but export to jpg giving error as follows

"width=0height=0

DOMId=11-chartgraphDiv

statusMessage= Unable to encode buffered image.

statusCode=0"