simonmcm

Installation Problems

Today I installed the web part on two servers. On the development server it works fine (MOSS+Windows Server 2003), but on the production server I can't get the wizard to launch at all (using IE9), or it launches without rendering anything in the end using Firefox. This server has MOSS + Windows Server 2008 R2. I can't think of what could be wrong at the moment..

Hi Alex,

Could make sure that Flash Player is installed in the PC from which you are browsing Production Server SP Web Site?

I tried installing Flash Player, but it still didn't work using IE. However I got it to work with Firefox for some reason. Got a nice chart up and running. Cheers.

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Glad to know that you have managed to resolve your problem.

Happy FusionCharting! biggrin.gif

Hi,

Thanks for the information.

Could you please download the list utils from the link below and run it and select the SharePoint Site to which you have installed FusionCharts for SharePoint and click on 'Create List' button and then try to add the FusionCharts for SharePoint web part.

http://www.igcomm.co...nt/ListUtil.zip

Please let us know the result.

Hi, I have struggeled my way throught all the other installation problems in this thread and I at now at the point of running the ListUtil when I get the following error:

*********ERROR*********

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Dev.SharePoint, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=121b01d357e9bc45' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

File name: 'Dev.SharePoint, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=121b01d357e9bc45'

at ListUtil.frmMain.CreateList()

at ListUtil.frmMain.btnCreateList_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Please assist quickly as we are currently evaluating Fuision and many other charting solutions.

Best regards,

Atle Sivertsen

CIO, Bergen Energi

Edited by Atle Sivertsen

Hi Atle,

I am afraid ListUtil will not work with the latest version of Collabion Charts for SharePoint.

Also, Could you please let us know the issue you are facing during the installation of Collabion Charts for SharePoint?

Hi Atle,

I am afraid ListUtil will not work with the latest version of Collabion Charts for SharePoint.

Also, Could you please let us know the issue you are facing during the installation of Collabion Charts for SharePoint?

Yes, the initiall installation is successful but when I try to add the chart web part to a page I get the same problem as in post #1 (http://forum.fusionc...ation-problems/)

WebPart can't be loaded. Please contact your site administrator. More...

There is no 'CollabionCharts_ChartConfiguration' list at Collabion.Charts.DAL.ListHelper.Get[T](SPWeb web, String listTitle, SPQuery query, Func`2 converter) at Collabion.Charts.DAL.Managers.DataManager.Get[T](SPQuery query, Func`2 converter) at Collabion.Charts.DAL.Managers.ChartConfigurationManager.Get(String webPartId) at Collabion.Charts.CollabionChartWebPart.PreRenderWebPart() at Dev.SharePoint.Base.WebParts.WebPartBase.OnPreRender(EventArgs e)Method: T Get[T](Microsoft.SharePoint.SPWeb, System.String, Microsoft.SharePoint.SPQuery, System.Func`2[Microsoft.SharePoint.SPListItem,T]) File: Line: 0

Edited by Atle Sivertsen

Hi Atle,

Could you please try deactivating/activating "Collabion Charts for SharePoint" feature by go to "Site Settings" > in "Site Collection Administration" > "Site collection features" and check?

Hi Atle,

Could you please try deactivating/activating "Collabion Charts for SharePoint" feature by go to "Site Settings" > in "Site Collection Administration" > "Site collection features" and check?

That solved the problem. Everything seems to work now. Thanks for you assistance.

Installed the latest beta version v 0.9.9.

When I try to add Collabion charts for SharePoint webpart, I get this error:

- Collabion Charts for SharePoint: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

Note: I installed this version on the same server, where beta version v. 0.9.8 was.

When I uninstall 0.9.9 and reinstall 0.9.8, it's working, only in 0.9.8 version I cannot group data.

Maybe you've got any idea?

Guest vishal@fusioncharts

Installed the latest beta version v 0.9.9.

When I try to add Collabion charts for SharePoint webpart, I get this error:

- Collabion Charts for SharePoint: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

Note: I installed this version on the same server, where beta version v. 0.9.8 was.

When I uninstall 0.9.9 and reinstall 0.9.8, it's working, only in 0.9.8 version I cannot group data.

Maybe you've got any idea?

Hi Adrius,

Did you install 0.9.8.0 and 0.9.9.0 simultaneously? That is not supported. Only one can exist per server.

Could you share with me the exact steps that you follow, your machine configuration etc on [email protected]? We would like to investigate this matter.

Thanks

Hey Guys, I downloaded your new installer and installed a fresh to my WSS3.0 environment it all went fine but as soon as I add web part to the page it says

Webpart Cannt be loaded. Please contact your administrator.

And the wizard part on it dont work either.

Thanks,

Pradeep

Edited by canadianvpk

Hey Guys, I downloaded your new installer and installed a fresh to my WSS3.0 environment it all went fine but as soon as I add web part to the page it says

Thanks,

Pradeep

Hi Pradeep,

Sorry about the inconvenience. We would like to request some information on the problem.

1. Could you confirm that you installed the latest version from http://collabion.com? Please also make sure that you installed the setup for WSS 3.0.

2. Did you receive any errors during installation?

3. Could you share a screenshot?

4. Could you share the contents of the CollabionCharts_ErrorLog list? You could navigate to this list by clicking on View All Site Content. If you don't locate the list, please try to find it on parent or root site.

5. Could you share the version of browser (and the document mode in case its IE)?

Thanks

Vishal

Hi Vishal, Please see my comments for your question below:

Hi Pradeep,

Sorry about the inconvenience. We would like to request some information on the problem.

Q1. Could you confirm that you installed the latest version from http://collabion.com? Please also make sure that you installed the setup for WSS 3.0.

A1: Yes

Q2. Did you receive any errors during installation?

A2: No, Installed Perfect on WSS3.0 environment

Q3. Could you share a screenshot?

A3: Sure attached my error message.

Q4. Could you share the contents of the CollabionCharts_ErrorLog list? You could navigate to this list by clicking on View All Site Content. If you don't locate the list, please try to find it on parent or root site.

A4: I don't see log list called CollabionCharts_ErrorLog but I see one called FusionCharts_LogList and it is empty. Under Central administration > View all site content I found CollabionCharts_ErrorLog but is empty as well. I also want you to know it works on Central Admin site just not on the real site.

Q5. Could you share the version of browser (and the document mode in case its IE)?

A5: I am using Internet Explorer 9. Not sure what you mean by document mode.

Thanks

Vishal

post-28084-0-34243300-1335964451_thumb.jpg

Edited by canadianvpk

Hi Vishal, Please see my comments for your question below:

Hi Pradeep,

Unfortunately we are unable to reproduce the error on our machines.

Could you check if the product is working on the rootsite of the site collection under which the problematic site exists? You will also find the CollabionCharts_ErrorLog list on the particular root site.

Could you also make sure that you have Contributor permissions on the site in question?

If nothing works, could you reinstall the product and see if the problem goes away?

Thanks

Vishal

Hello,

I downloaded your new installer and installed a fresh to a Sharepoint 2010 it all went fine but as soon as I add web part to the page it says

error_chart.PNG

Deinstalles and installed again but no change.

It ist not possible to deactived the feature in the siteadministration.

Could you help me ?

Thanks

britta

Hi Britta,

Could you please let us know if you are adding the Web Part to the same site collection where it was installed during Setup? Also, We request you to please deactivating/activating "Collabion Charts for SharePoint" feature by go to "Site Settings" > in "Site Collection Administration" > "Site collection features" and check, please ask your Administrator to do this, its a one time step. Because running the Setup.exe requires System Administrator + SharePoint Administrator permission and if you have these permission then you'll be able to activate/deactivate the feature.

Hallo Mr. Kumar

I have some problems with the "FusionCharts for Sharepoint" on my DEV-Server running W2K8R2 and SPF2010.

1) FCLists.aspx Messages on one Site:

Logged-in user Name: Systemkonto

User Loginname: SHAREPOINT\system

User Is Admin: True

User Is Auditor: True

List Name Status

Chart Configuration Present

Aggregate Case Present

Data Set Present

Filter Operation Present

Provider Configuration Present

FusionCharts_LogList Present

Fusion Charts is running good

2) FCLists.aspx Messages on other Site:

Logged-in user Name: Systemkonto

User Loginname: SHAREPOINT\system

User Is Admin: True

User Is Auditor: True

List Name Status

Chart Configuration Not Present

Aggregate Case Not Present

Data Set Not Present

Filter Operation Not Present

Provider Configuration Not Present

FusionCharts_LogList Not Present

Fusion Charts comes with an Error-Message:

WebPart can't be loaded. Please contact your site administrator.

More...

There is no 'Chart Configuration' list

at FusionCharts.SharePoint.Charts.DAL.ListHelper.Get[T](SPWeb web, String listTitle, SPQuery query, Func`2 converter)

at FusionCharts.SharePoint.Charts.DAL.Managers.DataManager.Get[T](SPQuery query, Func`2 converter)

at FusionCharts.SharePoint.Charts.DAL.Managers.ChartConfigurationManager.Get(String webPartId)

at FusionCharts.SharePoint.Charts.FusionChartWebPart.PreRenderWebPart()

at Dev.SharePoint.Base.WebParts.WebPartBase.OnPreRender(EventArgs e)

Method: T Get[T](Microsoft.SharePoint.SPWeb, System.String, Microsoft.SharePoint.SPQuery, System.Func`2[Microsoft.SharePoint.SPListItem,T]) File: Line: 0

Both Sites are on the same Server.

Is it possible to reaktivate the link to the two zip´s Files:

ListUtil.zip

ConfigListCreator-v1.0.1.zip

Do you have any other idea?

Thanks a lot for a reply.

Hi,

It seems you are using the very old version, so could you please update to Collabion Charts for SharePoint (FusionCharts for SharePoint is now Collabion Charts for SharePoint) and check again?

You can download it from http://www.collabion.com

Also, for existing solution, you can try to activate the FusionCharts for SharePoint feature manually by going to "Site Settings" > in "Site Collection Administration" > "Site collection features".

Hi,

It seems you are using the very old version, so could you please update to Collabion Charts for SharePoint (FusionCharts for SharePoint is now Collabion Charts for SharePoint) and check again?

You can download it from http://www.collabion.com

The new Version is really expensive. The old one was for free and is ok for me

Also, for existing solution, you can try to activate the FusionCharts for SharePoint feature manually by going to "Site Settings" > in "Site Collection Administration" > "Site collection features".

If I do this I become an Errormessage:

Fehler

Es ist ein unerwarteter Fehler aufgetreten.

Führen Sie die Problembehandlung mit Microsoft SharePoint Foundation aus.

Korrelations-ID: 59e7e696-73ab-4dcb-b379-b72e1be4ef70

Datum und Uhrzeit: 12.11.2012 16:42:31

I would be deeply grateful if you could reactivate the links. That could help...

Hi,

Collabion Charts for SharePoint can run in evaluation mode, and the good thing is that it does not have any time limit, also it has many bug fixes and enhancements, and We'll strongly suggest to use the latest version. But even if you want to use FusionCharts for SharePoint, please write a mail to [email protected] so that I can send you the link to download "ConfigListCreator-v1.0.1.zip".

Hello

Thank you a lot for the Tool and your help.

It is now running perfect.

Best wishes to U and your Family and a good end of the year.

Edited by MaSu

Hi All,

One of our uses suggested this workaround for "WebPart can't be loaded" error in older version (FusionCharts for SharePoint):

========================================================================

When installing the older FusionChart using the Setup.exe it properly detects all Site collections.

Also the Feature is installed properly in all site collections, but the WSP is generating errors

But the bug is that is does not install the WSP file correctly in all Site Collections except the home site

You will get this error

post-1758-0-38408900-1353936965_thumb.jpg

Use the Upload Web Part button in each Site Collection to fix the issue.

post-1758-0-11519600-1353936967_thumb.jpg

========================================================================

Please note that we have not tested it, as we do not support this version any more.