kzeriel

Multi-Series 2D Column Chart With Dual Y-Axis.

hi.

As you can see attachment image, I want to add 'Average point' to all Graphs.

How can I add Average Point to all Graph?

I thought about 'RenderAs=Line' for individual AVG point.

but Client does'nt want to display with line.

need support,

post-15354-093228500 1302833738_thumb.jpg

Hi,

FusionCharts natively doe not support the display of target line, as you have shown in the image.

Please try displaying a Line plots with anchors where the "alpha" for the lineplot would be set to '0.1' in the <set> element. This would allow you to display only the anchors of various sides and radius as the target points.

Please check with the attached screenshot and the XML file for your reference.

Hope this helps. :)

post-8144-068788400 1303114098_thumb.jpg

Combi chart.xml

Hi,

We are using the Fusioncharts now, is the chart with multi series column with column targets now possible. In my case i need targets to be shown for each series. In a multi series cobination chart, it feasible to expect targets for each series and category. Is there some way we can achieve this?

cheers

raghu dodwad

Hi,

FusionCharts natively doe not support the display of target line, as you have shown in the image.

Please try displaying a Line plots with anchors where the "alpha" for the lineplot would be set to '0.1' in the <set> element. This would allow you to display only the anchors of various sides and radius as the target points.

Please check with the attached screenshot and the XML file for your reference.

Hope this helps. :)

post-8144-068788400 1303114098_thumb.jpg

Guest Sumedh

Hi,

We are using the Fusioncharts now, is the chart with multi series column with column targets now possible. In my case i need targets to be shown for each series. In a multi series cobination chart, it feasible to expect targets for each series and category. Is there some way we can achieve this?

cheers

raghu dodwad

Hi,

As per the above mentioned post, FusionCharts natively does not support target lines.

As a work-around, you can have target markers so called anchors on the data-plots.

You would need to use Combination 2D chart with following XML configuration:

<dataset ... renderAs='line' alpha='1' anchorRadius='10' anchorSides='4' drawAnchors='1'>

Please find attached XML and screen-shot for your reference.

Hope this helps.

post-24802-0-33738300-1340866075_thumb.png

Combi2DTarget.xml

Hi,

The example works when there only one series rendered as column. In my case I have 3 series rendered as columns 2 on primary and 1 on the secondary. The target markers appear on the center series, where i would expect them to appear on their respective series, check the attached image

cheers

raghupost-28398-0-39767700-1341211564_thumb.png

Guest Sumedh

Hi,

Each data set is considered as a group and rendered accordingly. So the target-markers will appear at the center of the data-set only.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

You seem to be outlining the limitation of the product rather than a solution. In a muliseries chart the dataset can't be considered a the same group as each series in themselves belong to different groups. Each column display different values for a given category, hence their targets need to be different too. For now what I hear is that it is not possible with fusion charts.

cheers

raghu

Guest Sumedh

Hi,

I am afraid, implementing target markers for each data-plot is not possible in combination charts.