urmy

After Exporting Fusion Charts Save Button Is Getting Truncated In Ie 8

Hi,

We are using Fusion charts v3 in our appln.

I am facing a issue after exporting a chart.

When export is completed save button gets enabled but remains truncated. And if we again export the chart save button is not visible.

This happnes only with IE. It works fine with other browsers.

Hi,

when i tried to export the Pie or column3D chart by right click the mouse over the chart .i am not getting the "Save As PDF" or "Save As JPG" or "Save As PNG" option .but it is working for Column2D chart. Please can you tell me the solution.

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum!smile.gif

First of all, we would like to thank you for showing interest in FusionCharts.

Please make sure you have done the following while exporting a chart to avoid the foretold situation:

1. The RegisterWithJS (the last) parameter is enabled (set to "1"/"true") in the HTML code.

2.The Flash Player 10 or above is installed in the system.

3. You have included the FusionChartsExportComponent.js file in your html code.

4. You have included and mentioned correctly the location of FCExporter.swf file in your html code.

5. You have included exportEnabled='1' exportAtClient='1' exportShowMenuItem='1' and exportHandler attribute in your XML code.

Hope this helps.smile.gif

Hi Angshu,

Thanks Angshu for immediate response .

i have verifed all the five points which you have mentioned below and all points are correct .Even though for me it is not displaying.Please can you verify the following code and input xml format.

Note :- i am trying for batch export and i have followed the same code as per the given document in fusion chart site (Exporting Charts as PDF or Images > Batch export > Setting it up ).After click "Begin batch Export123" button that time i am not getting the "Capture Data" progress bar for Pie3d ,Column3D and some other charts also.

Please can tell me the solution.

<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeBehind="ACEExportChart.aspx.cs" Inherits="WebMailTrigger.ACEExportChart" %>

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" >

<head runat="server">

<title></title>

<script type="text/javascript" src="Scripts/FusionCharts.js"> </script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="Scripts/FusionChartsExportComponent.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript">

function initiateExport() {

myExportComponent.BeginExport();

}

</script>

</head>

<body>

<form id="form1" runat="server">

<div id="divPie">

</div>

<script type="text/javascript" >

var sPieXmlData = "<chart yAxisName='Sales Figure' caption='Top 5 Sales Person' numberPrefix='$' useRoundEdges='1' bgColor='FFFFFF,FFFFFF' showBorder='0' exportEnabled='1' exportAtClient='1' exportHandler='fcBatchExporter'> <set label='Alex' value='25000' /> <set label='Mark' value='35000' /> <set label='David' value='42300' /> <set label='Graham' value='35300' /> <set label='John' value='31300' /> </chart>" ;

var PieChartID = new FusionCharts("../Charts/Pie3D.swf", "PieChartDOMID", "500", "300", "0", "1");

PieChartID.setDataXML(sPieXmlData);

PieChartID.render("divPie");

</script>

<div id="divColumn3D" >

</div>

<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript">

var Column3DChartID = new FusionCharts("../Charts/Column3D.swf", "Column3DChartDOMID", "500", "300", "0", "1");

Column3DChartID.setDataXML("<chart showLegend='1' legendPosition='RIGHT' caption='Factory Output report' subCaption='By Quantity' pieSliceDepth='30' showBorder='1' formatNumberScale='0' numberSuffix=' Units' animation='1' exportEnabled='1' exportAtClient='1' exportHandler='fcBatchExporter' ><set label='IRON' value='20' /><set label='IRON2' value='25' /><set label='IRON3' value='30' /><set label='IRON4' value='35' /><set label='IRON5' value='40' /></chart>");

Column3DChartID.render("divColumn3D");

</script>

<input type='button' onclick="javascript:initiateExport();" value="Begin batch export123" />

<div id="divBeginBatch">

</div>

<script type="text/javascript">

var myExportComponent = new FusionChartsExportObject("fcBatchExporter", "../Charts/FCExporter.swf");

myExportComponent.sourceCharts = ['PieChartDOMID', 'Column3DChartDOMID'];

myExportComponent.componentAttributes.fullMode = '1'; //Set saving mode as both. This allows users to download individual charts/ as well as download all charts as a single file. myExportComponent.componentAttributes.saveMode='both'; //Show allowed export format drop-down myExportComponent.componentAttributes.showAllowedTypes = '1'; //Customize the component properties //Width and height

myExportComponent.componentAttributes.width = '400';

myExportComponent.componentAttributes.height = '120'; //Background color

myExportComponent.componentAttributes.bgColor = 'ffffdd'; //Border properties

myExportComponent.componentAttributes.borderThickness = '2';

myExportComponent.componentAttributes.borderColor = '0372AB'; //Font properties

myExportComponent.componentAttributes.fontFace = 'Arial';

myExportComponent.componentAttributes.fontColor = '0372AB';

myExportComponent.componentAttributes.fontSize = '12'; //Message - caption of export component

myExportComponent.componentAttributes.showMessage = '1';

myExportComponent.componentAttributes.message = 'Export the chart first, and then click on this button to save'; //Button visual configuration

myExportComponent.componentAttributes.btnWidth = '200';

myExportComponent.componentAttributes.btnHeight = '25';

myExportComponent.componentAttributes.btnColor = 'E1f5ff';

myExportComponent.componentAttributes.btnBorderColor = '0372AB'; //Button font properties

myExportComponent.componentAttributes.btnFontFace = 'Verdana';

myExportComponent.componentAttributes.btnFontColor = '0372AB';

myExportComponent.componentAttributes.btnFontSize = '15'; //Title of button

myExportComponent.componentAttributes.btnSaveTitle = 'Save this chart'

myExportComponent.componentAttributes.btnSaveAllTitle = 'Save all charts together'

myExportComponent.componentAttributes.btnDisabledTitle = 'Waiting for export';

myExportComponent.componentAttributes.defaultExportFormat = 'PDF';

myExportComponent.componentAttributes.saveMode = 'batch';

myExportComponent.Render("divBeginBatch");

</script>

</form>

</body>

</html>

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum!smile.gif

First of all, we would like to thank you for showing interest in FusionCharts.

Please make sure you have done the following while exporting a chart to avoid the foretold situation:

1. The RegisterWithJS (the last) parameter is enabled (set to "1"/"true") in the HTML code.

2.The Flash Player 10 or above is installed in the system.

3. You have included the FusionChartsExportComponent.js file in your html code.

4. You have included and mentioned correctly the location of FCExporter.swf file in your html code.

5. You have included exportEnabled='1' exportAtClient='1' exportShowMenuItem='1' and exportHandler attribute in your XML code.

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

Could you please confirm the FusionCharts version you are using?

Awaiting for your reply.

Hi ,

i tried to check the version of the charts but i was not able to find the version.Could please tell me which version .Please find the attach zip files (contain all the chart files) .

Regard

UDY

Hi,

Awaiting for your reply.

Chart List.zip

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Please enable the debug mode in you code to check the Fusioncharts version you are using.

For ex: var PieChartID = new FusionCharts("../Charts/Pie3D.swf", "PieChartDOMID", "500", "300", "1", "1");

Awaiting for your reply.

Hi ,

i hope i got it .please can you verify whether the following is correct or not

1)

Info: Chart loaded and initialized.

Initial Width: 500

Initial Height: 300

Scale Mode: noScale

Debug Mode: Yes

Application Message Language: EN

Version: 3.0.6

Chart Type: 3D Pie Chart

2)

Info: Chart loaded and initialized.

Initial Width: 500

Initial Height: 300

Scale Mode: noScale

Debug Mode: Yes

Application Message Language: EN

Version: 3.0.6

Chart Type: Single Series 3D Column Chart

Regards,

UDY

Hi,

Awaiting for your reply.

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Your FusionCharts version is 3.0.6.

Starting FusionCharts v3.0.7, you could export your charts as images. And FusionCharts v3.1 adds new dimensions to it, by allowing you to export as PDFs as well, and also lets you choose whether to export the charts at client-side or server-side.

You would need to download the latest version of FusionCharts from the link : http://www.fusioncharts.com/download/

Hi Angshu,

Thanks Angshu , now it is working fine.

One more Query , my requirement is related to Pie of Pie chart and show data table with legend keys .Please can tell me whether it is possible or not .

Regards,

UDY.

Hi,

Starting FusionCharts v3.0.7, you could export your charts as images. And FusionCharts v3.1 adds new dimensions to it, by allowing you to export as PDFs as well, and also lets you choose whether to export the charts at client-side or server-side.

You would need to download the latest version of FusionCharts from the link : http://www.fusioncharts.com/download/

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Could you please send us a screenshot of your requirement?

Awaiting for your reply.

Hi,

I am afraid, I am unable to replicate the issue. The charts are exported perfectly with the button after getting rendered.

Please try to use the following line of code (note the space between the "input" and "type"):

<input type='button' onclick="javascript:initiateExport();" value="Begin batch export123"/>

instead of : <inputtype='button' onclick="javascript:initiateExport();" value="Begin batch export123"/>

Hope this helps. :)

Guest Angshu

Hi,

FusionCharts Grid Component helps you display single series FusionCharts data in a tabular format. You can combine the grid component with any single series chart to form a good looking combo.

For more details, please refer to the links below:

http://www.fusioncha...d_Overview.html

http://www.fusioncha...Grid_Usage.html

http://www.fusioncha...Parameters.html

Hi Angshu,

Many Many Thanks Angshu.....

Regards,

UDY.

Hi,

FusionCharts Grid Component helps you display single series FusionCharts data in a tabular format. You can combine the grid component with any single series chart to form a good looking combo.

For more details, please refer to the links below:

http://www.fusioncha...d_Overview.html

http://www.fusioncha...Grid_Usage.html

http://www.fusioncha...Parameters.html

Hello there.

Hi Angshu.

I have downloaded FusionCharts from the lenk below and I am trying to use ExportChartSamples -> ClientSide, it works greate, but ther is one thing I cant do, when I want to save it in the opened window there is no file type.

post-21139-0-49096700-1324825915_thumb.gif

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks.

Hi,

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Please make sure you have done the following while exporting a chart to avoid the situation:

1.You have defined the correct client side export handler's id in the data (XML/JSON) of the chart.

2. You have passed the correct client side export handler's id while calling the exportChart() function.

3. Flash Player 10 or above is installed in the system.

4. You have Flash Player Global Security settings configured to run the samples from local file system.

Ref: http://docs.fusioncharts.com/charts/Tools/FlashPlayerSecuritySetup/HowToSetup.html

Hope this helps.

Hi Angshu.

First of all Marry Christmas.

I have downloaded the latest FusionCarts XT(v 3.2.2) SR1 from http://www.fusioncha...ownload/trials/

I think there is no any problem in that example you have mentioned below, because the example works fine only on IE7 and IE8.

I have no problem with that you have mentioned below.

Is there any suggestion to solve that problem, please?

Thanks.

Hi,

Please make sure you have done the following while exporting a chart to avoid the situation:

1.You have defined the correct client side export handler's id in the data (XML/JSON) of the chart.

2. You have passed the correct client side export handler's id while calling the exportChart() function.

3. Flash Player 10 or above is installed in the system.

4. You have Flash Player Global Security settings configured to run the samples from local file system.

Ref: http://docs.fusionch...HowToSetup.html

Hope this helps.