ODS2

Export To Pdf Displays Randomly Incomplete Graphs

Hello,

When running an report, graphs are all displayed well on screen. Once exported to PDF, randomly graphs are displayed wrong (see attachement)

Example:

See page 2/9 --> Afbeelding 4.. % displayed, bars missing

See page 3/9 --> Afbeelding 6 .. 66,7%, bar is not high enough

When I would run the same report, the output might be completely different, meaning some other graphs may be wrong.

We do know what is causing the problem though; we render each graph in it's own iframe. Turn out when using multiple iframes for each graph the capture of the flash graph is stored incorrectly.

Any thoughts?

Best Regards,

Edwin

doc-2.pdf

Edited by ODS2

Yes, that's one step - set animation=0 to prevent inaccuracies due to animation not finishing before export.

The other problem with the missing pieces, I'm not sure how to fix that one, yet. I am having the problem with pie charts, where in PDF export, most of the pie wedges are not filling in with color, which makes the chart impossible to read.

Guest Sumedh

Yes, that's one step - set animation=0 to prevent inaccuracies due to animation not finishing before export.

The other problem with the missing pieces, I'm not sure how to fix that one, yet. I am having the problem with pie charts, where in PDF export, most of the pie wedges are not filling in with color, which makes the chart impossible to read.

Hi,

A bug has been logged already and it has been fixed.

The fix would be available in next release.

Hi all.

I'm still seeing this issue on FusionCharts XT version 3.3.0.

I'm using the automatic method to detect Flash available and the feature "Setup your own server to process and export JavaScript charts" explained here http://docs.fusioncharts.com/charts/contents/exporting-image/ECPureJS.html.

When Flash is enabled the export to PDF works great but when using JavaScript (Flash disabled) the export to PDF only shows the correct data on the PDF if we set the flag animation=0.

Any updates on this?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards.