Sign in to follow this  
mentalist

Ms Combination Dual Y Chart - Two Formatting Issues (Tooltips And Key)

Hi

I have a two minor formatting issues which I haven't been able to figure out.

I have a Multi Series Combination Dual Y chart working similar to this one in the gallery:

http://www.fusioncharts.com/gallery/Category.asp?CombinationDualY

There's a Y-Axis that is a line which represents a Profit Margin. It should be a percentage. I haven't been able to figure out how to show the percentage on the tooltip when you mouse over the line to have a suffix of '%'. I know how to get the '%' on both the graph and the tooltip but not on the tooltip alone. Can anyone advise me how to do this?

Secondly, I noticed in the gallery sample the Key has small symbols next to the Revenue, Profit and Quanitity labels which represent how the series is represented (ie; as a bars, line or area). How can I get my key to do the same thing. My Key just shows small square blocks of colour.

Thanks for your help

Peter

Hi,

Please note that there are 2 Y-axis which can represent 2 different values. In case primary Y-axis represents Revenue (in $) and secondary Y-axis represents Quantity (in numbers), there is no 3rd scale to represent a percentage value.

In that case, for the specific dataplot you wish to display in percentage value in tooltip, please try providing a custom tooltip using the "toolText" attribute in the <set> elements.

Ex:

<dataset ... >
<set value='10' toolText='30%'>
</dataset>

Please note that the interactive iconic legends are supported on each chart since FusionCharts v3.2. Please try downloading the latest version of FusionCharts, i,e FusionCharts v3.2.1 that would support the same.

Ref.- http://www.fusioncharts.com/download/

Hope this helps. :)