Sign in to follow this  
solutions2

Chart Quality In Printing And Powerpoint

Hi all,

I am an intensive FusionCharts user and there are a lot of things I like about the product. But there is one thing that has been bothering me for months and I don't seem to find a solution for my problem.

I need my charts in PowerPoint and I since FusionCharts doesn't support export to PowerPoint I found a workaround. I save my charts on the server and use Aspose to create PowerPoints that contain the FusionCharts image. This works very good (though a little slow :-))

My big problem is the quality of the images. I added a screenshot. The labels and text in the chart are not sharp. I think its because Fusioncharts save the images with a resolution of 72 dpi on the server. This is good for the web but not for a presentation or for printing. I have read a post (http://forum.fusioncharts.com/topic/5468-higher-dpi-for-the-exported-image/page__p__21058__hl__resolution__fromsearch__1#entry21058) that says I could change this. But the support (e-mail) doesn't seem to know?

Does anyone have an idea of how to make my charts crispy in PowerPoint?

I don't want to use oomfo, because I want everything automatic!!!

Is export to svg supported? I thought not...

How do you solve export to PowerPoint, maybe I am searching in the wrong direction.

This export to PowerPoint is very important for us. And I am afraid if I can not solve this, that I will have to search for another product.

Thank you very much for any tips!!!

S.

post-10417-0-47734900-1320839249_thumb.png