Aadithan

Save Charts As Image

Hi I am generating various charts in page load of my application. I want to generate image of tat current chart which i am viewing and it should be saved particular directory because i have export button separately below each chart if i click that the saved image of current chart need to be exported in that pdf.

Please provide sol to save the image automatically after rendering chart.

Thanks

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Thanks for your post.

If you are willing to export the charts directly as images(JPG/JPEG/PNG/PDF directly) without rendering it in the browser, please note that our developers have created a .NET based server-side Image Saver Assembly that allows exporting charts as images without rendering it in the browser. Please note that this works only using .Net framework of Windows. This is an internal implementation, which is not included and/or associated with the FusionCharts pack. For receiving the same, drop us a mail requesting for this assembly at [email protected]

Hope this helps.

If you are going to export and save the charts directly as images, such as JPG/JPEG/PNG/PDF directly without rendering it in the browser, you may integrate an image saving plugin within your ipage loading application. Of course, you need to be sure that the image saving add-on should be compatible with your currently used application.

Guest Sashibhusan

If you are going to export and save the charts directly as images, such as JPG/JPEG/PNG/PDF directly without rendering it in the browser, you may integrate an image saving plugin within your ipage loading application. Of course, you need to be sure that the image saving add-on should be compatible with your currently used application.

Thanks for sharing your valuable inputs. It will be helpful.