Kishoreb

Master Page - Modal Popup Extender - Drill Down Chart

Dear All,

I'm trying to implement drill down charts feature using modal popup extender. I have followed the example as provided in the following link:

http://forum.fusioncharts.com/topic/2279-ajax-modalpopupextender-ie6/

It works perfectly fine as long as it is with out master page. Tried to use the same sample with Master page. The javascript:callserver function doesn't trigger at all with fusion charts. Any help appreciated.. Thanks

regards,

Kishore

Guest Sumedh

Dear All,

I'm trying to implement drill down charts feature using modal popup extender. I have followed the example as provided in the following link:

http://forum.fusionc...upextender-ie6/

It works perfectly fine as long as it is with out master page. Tried to use the same sample with Master page. The javascript:callserver function doesn't trigger at all with fusion charts. Any help appreciated.. Thanks

regards,

Kishore

Hi,

We are looking into this issue. We will update you on this.

Thanks Sumedh,

I was able to resolve it by replacing %26apos; with '

Finally i came out of drill down charts and started working on linkedcharts which is more suitable for my requirement.

However the .net wrapper fusioncharts.dll doesn't implement setconfiguration for linkedcharts it seems.

for example using the dll i cannot set config for overlay message, specify chart type for child charts etc..

Kindly check.

Thanks,

Guest Sumedh

Hi Kishore,

I am glad that you have managed to resolve your issue.

Please note, chart configuration is a client-side process.

Since FusionCharts JavaScript API is responsible for all chart configuration.

Generally, you get data from Server-side scripting in the form of XML and pass this data to the FusionCharts JavaScript object. Then, FusionCharts JavaScript API construct the chart with its configuration.

Hope this helps.