Sign in to follow this  
Pallav

Mouse over anchor event capability

Hi Pallav,

I have a couple of questions for you.

1 - Are you planning to add the scrolling capability to the Multi Y-axis chart? That would be really useful for what we need.

2 - Is there an event that I could trap when the mouse hovers over an anchor of the curve for a dataset? We would like to be able to perform certain actions (such as highlighting a row on a displayed table, etc. -probably through Ajax-) when the mouse is over an anchor.

Thanks.

>> - Are you planning to add the scrolling capability to the Multi Y-axis chart? That would be really useful for what we need.

As of now, we do not have any such plans. However, I'll add this to our wish list.

>> 2 - Is there an event that I could trap when the mouse hovers over an anchor of the curve for a dataset?

I'm afraid no.

Since there are tooltips there is a function called when the mouse is over an anchor, so if you bought fusioncharts and are allowed to edit the source code you could search in the file CandleStickChart.as for the function drawAnchors and look for the part where the mouseover and mouseclick is handled...

Look into the mouseclick function and copy the javascript call into the mouseover function, than add an attribute to the chart and voila, you have your own mouseover event added.

Only do this if you have either lots of time or are good at programming (and still have a lot of time :hehe: )