Sign in to follow this  
OMMPAVAN

FUSION Charts not working with JAVASCRIPT

hi,

I have disabled adobe flash player charts are rendering in stand alone example but when we check in web appplication those are not rendering with out flash player.I am  Using XT version  even those are not rendering in IE 8 web application.Please replay ASAP as we need to give specification to client .

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi,

Please note that FusionCharts XT gives you the option of either using automatic fallback, wherein the charts figure out the best mode of rendering (either Flash or JavaScript, based on availability of Flash Player), or lets you configure whether to render charts exclusively using JavaScript.

So, could you please confirm, whether you have explicitly configured to render the chart exclusively in Flash mode?

For more information on "Tech Specs of FusionCharts Suite XT", please visit the link: http://www.fusioncharts.com/products/suite/tech-specs/

Also, Please make sure, for rendering the charts in JavaScript mode, you have kept "FusionCharts.js", "FusionCharts.HC.js", "FusionCharts.HC.Charts.js" and "jquery.min.js" files in your application directory.

For more information on "JavaScript Charting capabilities", please follow the link below:

http://docs.fusioncharts.com/charts/contents/?Introduction/JSChartingCapabilities.html

Hope this helps!

I have configured all files .it is showing in stand alone example like asking below prompt and then it is rendering .but in web application server it is not asking any prompt and not rendering .I am using IE 8 so any kind of IE settings needed .

chart  = new FusionCharts(chartType,chart,widht, hight, "0", "1");
    chart.setXMLData(chartData);

chart.render(renderComp);

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi,

Could you please let us know, whether you are getting any error in the "Developer Tools > Console tab of IE8"? If yes, please provide the screen shot of the error details.

Also, if feasible please provide the scaled down sample or any live URL to better look into the issue. Also, if you require you can drop us a mail with your issue and input details to <[email protected]>.

Awaiting your valuable response.