Sign in to follow this  
zhting

Chart embed in ppt is wrong with shockwave flash object 9.0.115

hello,

Today I try embed chart in PowerPoint 2003 with shockwave flash 9.0.115, but I don't find the "Custom" in shockwave's Properties.so I input the url in "movie".first run is right.then I save it  and closed. when I open it again, and set "playing" is true,but the chart never display.

I also do the same way in PowerPoint 2003 with shockwave flash 9.0.45,I found the "Custom" option. then whatever saved or closed,the chart is always display right. so I think the problem is in the vision of  shockwave flash object.

Thank you for this highlighting this point. I face the same problem. So I think will check my flash version. But the problem is I dont know how to. Could I get some help to find out my version of shockwave flash ?

Many Thanks,

Premal

zhting (3/13/2008)
hello,

Today I try embed chart in PowerPoint 2003 with shockwave flash 9.0.115, but I don't find the "Custom" in shockwave's Properties.so I input the url in "movie".first run is right.then I save it and closed. when I open it again, and set "playing" is true,but the chart never display.

Ialso dothe same way inPowerPoint 2003 with shockwave flash 9.0.45,I found the "Custom" option. then whatever saved or closed,the chart is always display right. soIthink the problem is in the vision of shockwave flash object.

Guest Rajroop

Hey there,

We've just released a new and free add-in for PowerPoint that lets you add FusionCharts very easily to your slides. Check out oomfo @ http://oomfo.com

Would love to have your feedback/suggestions. :unsure: