Sign in to follow this  
jake.steele

Values in Legend?

Hey,

I would like to know if it is at all possible to put the values in the Legend, preferably on the Right hand side in a column. I have read through your documentation and don't think there is a lot of option to perform this task.

Currently I am  appending it as text to the front of the label:

{ label: me.nFormatter(data.get('amountRequested')) + " Requested", value: data.get('amountRequested') }

I have noticed I cannot even put <span> tags around the data in hopes for format it using css.

Is there any way to move the data to the right side after the label in a column?

~ Jacob

Hi Jacob,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum  :)

It is not possible format legend to have columns to show label and values, as of now. Also, it is not possible to use external tags like span to format it using CSS too.

However, if you want to show legend data in the form of tabular format to show label in the first column and value in the second, then you may use Grid Component from the FusionCharts XT pack. You may disable showing of legend in your chart, by setting the attribute "showLegend" to 0 and then use Grid component in the desired position. 

FusionCharts XT Grid Component helps you display Single-series FusionCharts XT data in a tabular format. You can combine the grid component with any chart to form a good looking combo. Please have a look at this component at http://docs.fusioncharts.com/charts/contents/index.html?grid-component/Grid_Overview.html

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your assistance, it doesn't exactly provide the level of customization I would like when being inserted into a complex theme, however it looks a lot better then my alternative method of formatting the number and placing it in the label text.