Sign in to follow this  
DamienK

Some charts not working well on Chrome 35

Hello,

I am currently facing issues with some charts on Chrome 35

MSLine:

- tooltips are not displayed when the cursor is over a point, they are only displayed when we are clicking on it (Firefox and Internet Explorer do not have this behavior)

Pie3D:

- the chart ignores clicks on the slice

- we can click on the label outside the slice to start the animation, but the click event associated to the slice is not triggered

ScrollColumn2D:

- the chart ignores clicks on the scrollbar, we can't see the other values on the right

ZoomLine:

- the chart ignores clicks, we cannot select an area to zoom in

I've attached some examples which are not working well on Chrome, but are fine with Firefox and Internet Explorer, I hope that will help

chromebug-MSLine.html

chromebug-Pie3D.html

chromebug-ScrollColumn2D.html

chromebug-ZoomLine.html

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi,

I have tested in Chrome 35.0.1916.114 m, rendering the charts from your HTML page, using FusionCharts XT v3.3.1sr3 files and all the charts working fine from our end.

Please find the screen shots for your reference.

post-23588-0-49891600-1401338941_thumb.png

post-23588-0-40955400-1401338952_thumb.png

post-23588-0-39010500-1401338960_thumb.png

post-23588-0-84319400-1401338974_thumb.png

Actually I forgot to add that my team and I have this problem since we have migrated from Windows 7 to Windows 8

before this OS migration, everything went fine with the charts

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi,

We have tested the above mentioned issues in Windows 8 OS and it seems there is an issue in scrolling feature of "ScrollColumn2D" and "ZoomLine" chart and Tooltip issue in MSLine chart, which we are looking into.

However, related to "Pie3D" click issue and "ZoomLine" zooming feature, we are not able to replicate the same on Windows 8 OS. Could you please let us know the version of FusionCharts XT you are using?

Awaiting your valuable response.

Hello,

Thank you for your replies

We are currently using FusionCharts/3.3.1-sr3.21100

We have upgraded recently from SR2 to SR3, hoping it would resolve those problems, but it is still not working for us (even after cleaning browser's cache)

Hello,

Thank you for your replies

We are currently using FusionCharts/3.3.1-sr3.21100

We have upgraded recently from SR2 to SR3, hoping it would resolve those problems, but it is still not working for us (even after cleaning browser's cache)

Hi,

Could you please upgrade your current version to the latest, i.e, FusionCharts v3.4 that includes a lot of new features and enhancements?

You can see the upcoming new docs at http://docs.fusioncharts.com and new additions at http://docs.fusioncharts.com/tutorial-setup-whats-new.html.

Hope this helps. :)