Hi,

I'm running v2.0.0 and it appears that since I upgraded to this version, charts that have previously installed Custom Attributes (colorpallete) have been removed. Further to this, if I try to add custom colors via Custom Attributes it does not work, neither does setting the chart up again from scratch using colorpallete via Custom Attributes.

I am using a single series, two bar chart and wish to set the two colors. This has worked on previous versions of CollabionCharts and previously on FusionCharts.

Any help would be appreciated.

I've attached an image of one example. As you can see the second bar in the chart is not showing any color. If I edit the chart the colorpallete attribute is missing, but even if I replace this the two colors do not work.

post-22273-0-73240800-1402305449_thumb.png

Edited by SteveG

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for the reply. I've looked at the Labels, Values & Tool-tips > Data Plot and it seems that the custom colors were imported when the charts were upgraded on the server because the color codes are there, however custom colors are not displaying on the charts - see attachment.

Do you have any idea why this is not working?

post-22273-0-51869700-1402922616_thumb.png

Hi Rahul,

I've fixed this simply by recreating the charts. Its seems that when I upgraded to V2.0.0 although the color attributes were carried across, the colors were not displayed on any of the charts correctly.

I've now recreated some of the charts and amended others where necessary, but it would be helpful if I didn't have to do this following an upgrade.