Sign in to follow this  
eureka

Zoomline Chart not working fine with Gantt Chart

Hi,

I got a problem while rendering Zoomline chart on a page where i am displaying Gantt chart also. Gantt Chart is displaying properly but Zoomline though rendering its not rendering properly.

Problems I faced are,

* Its not rendering to the height and width i specified.

* I can zoom in.But i am unable to zoom out from it, as the button which displays for zoom out is not shown up.

Could anyone please let me know the respective files which has to be added in the path where my FusionCharts.js file is residing and also the actual reason why zoomline not rendering properly.

Edited by eureka

Hi,

Could you please confirm which version of FusionCharts Suite you have been using to render the charts.

If possible do share with us your scaled down chart data so that we can we can test it at our end as well and help you resolve your issue.

Awaiting for your response.

Hi ,

Thank you for that Reply,

The version of Fusion charts I'm using is fusioncharts/3.2.4-sr1.9888 Licensed one.

And about the Scaled Down Data, I couldnt get which Chart Data you are asking for.

Is it the Gantt Chart data or the Zoomline Chart Data.

I'm able to render in Flash but im Unable to render in Javascript.

Could you Please Suggest me the proper file or Way to Do It.

Thanxs in advance.

Hi,

Could you please try and test the fiddle below from our fiddle gallery.

http://jsfiddle.net/fusioncharts/WDsZF/

Please note that the above fiddle has been created using the latest (version 3.5.0) JS files.

Hence, we would suggest you to try and upgrade to our latest version and cross check your chart. If the issue still persists please share with us your zoomline chart data so that we can assist you accordingly.

Awaiting for your response.

Hi,

I checked out the fiddle code..

I'll be more Specific about my doubt, rendering a Gantt Chart & Zoomline chart in same page in Javascript.

My Zoomline is Working fine on rendering in Javasript and Gantt is rendering in Flash with same js files (Im using swf files along with XMLs for rendering).

Which files do I require for rendering both in zoomline and Gantt in Javascript on same page.

This will help me.

Awaiting for your Help.

Thank you.

Hi,

Could you please download the sample from the drop box link below ? It has a sample where in a single page a simple zoomline and  gantt chart is rendered.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o653r9xd4s3h0v0/forumpost16284.zip?dl=0

If the issue still persists please share with us your chart data and the steps to replicate the issue so that we can assist to accordingly.

Awaiting for your feedback.