faaf

FusionCharts DTD

A DTD would be very useful, especially since the "Invalid XML" error message FusionCharts reports gives no hints as to whats wrong with the XML.

Many automated tools exist that would help people validate their xml, and I would guess it would mean less support requests.

Not only that but many workplaces mandate code testing. I think a DTD would be a useful selling point for programming shops who are highly invested in code testing, continuous integration, agile development, etc.

Better yet, a published XML schema (XSD file) would be a great help for us as well as for FusionCharts support staff. We all know how painful it is to debug the dreaded Invalid XML data error when the xml data is built using simple string concatenation.

Absolutelly!!! This would be very very very helpfull, infact I can't believe you haven't done it yet.

I've bought the product and this is my only complaint.

An XSD schema could be used in Visual Studio to create a wrapper class that can be serialized to XML.

Please make the DTD/XSD available! 

Thanks!

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum!smile.gif

I am afraid, we do not have FusionCharts DTD for XML, at this time.

Please find the latest FusionCharts XSD schema file attached for your reference.

Hope this helps.smile.gif

FC_FM_PC_FW_XSD.zip