Rand

Sankey Charts

Any plans for a Sankey chart? I'd eventually also expect related charts such as Parallel Sets and Flow Maps?  I was a bit surprised to not see any requests for this chart type yet.  If this chart type is considered, adding support for a vertical orientation (horizontal is traditional) would really open things up.

Here are some Sankey references:

Hi,

FusionCharts do not have Sankey chart supported as of now, though we have it in our wish list.

For your query of Parallel sets, please provide a reference link or a mock-up image.

Regarding your Flow map visualization, please check the supported Drag node chart of FusionCharts in the below link if this is your required visualization. If not, kindly share a mock-up image so that we can check and get back to you.

https://www.fusioncharts.com/charts/drag-node-charts/org-chart-visualization

Drag node chart documentation link : https://www.fusioncharts.com/dev/chart-guide/standard-charts/drag-node-chart

Thanks,

Akash.

I have the same request: Sankey charts are a must for a lot of applications (i.e. for energy consumption or money flow visualization).

Being central to my future application, they are stopping the adoption of FusionChart :-(
As not so many chart libraries provide Sankey Charts, they would give yours an extra kick.

Even simple ones like in Google Charts Sankey are enough, but please don't lose time with extra features such as shaded colors on flows, or pointing arrows.
If you can provide at least in the beginning a quick & dirt Sankey, it would be great.
Waiting for them.

Thank you

Edited by alessandro.pocaterra