Sign in to follow this  
Pallav

Alligning Legend & a Text Area

Hi,

I am quite new to Fusion charts & most of the attributes in Fusion Charts are unknown.

I wish to allign the Legend, which should be vertically placed one above the other.

Is this possible? Please reply ASAP.

Also is there a possibility to add additional information as a text close to the Legend area.

For example:

Suppose the Legend was being shown '[blue] tom' '[red] jerry' '[green] spike' (blue, red & green are colors).

Could I modify the legend (or add some text) for a similar pattern:

'[blue] tom avg salary:10 max salary:15' '[red] jerry avg salary:18 max salary:20' '[green] spike avg salary:5 max salary:7' (avg salary & max Salary were calculated from the related graph.)

Hi,

The legend can show vertical items only when it's present in right side. And I'm afraid you cannot add more information to legend as of now.

Where do you place the legendposition='RIGHT', i'm struggling with it..

I tried to place it in the as i don't have any tag.

it's like this:

{graph caption='THE NAME' xaxisname='Months' yaxisname='Amount' hovercapbg='DEDEBE' hovercapborder='889E6D' rotateNames='0' yAxisMaxValue='10' numdivlines='9' divLineColor='CCCCCC' divLineAlpha='80' decimalPrecision='0' showAlternateHGridColor='1' AlternateHGridAlpha='30' AlternateHGridColor='CCCCCC' legendPosition='RIGHT' showLegend='1' legendBgColor='CCCCCC'}