Sign in to follow this  
theQco

SparkColumns Issue in Firefox

Hey everyone,

This issue concerns the SparkColumn.swf and FireFox 3.0.4 on "OS X 10.5". I have a table with 30 rows. Each row has 2 SparkColumns. The problem is that in Safari, IE, Camino, it works correctly. But in FireFox it will only render the SparkColumns that are in the active view area. Charts that are created that need to be scrolled to view are just a white square. No information loads into them. Where it gets weird is that if I view the source, everything loads correctly. And if I then scroll down and refresh. The charts that didn't appear before, are now showing properly and the charts above that were working before are now white squares.

I tried turning the Debug Mode on and as long as the chart is in the main area and viewable, the debug window pops up. If it is outside the viewable window, it is still just a white square.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the code I am using to load the data: (the URL was inserted to remove the test sites address)

Thanks!

Edited by Guest

Hi,

One thing that I noted is that you're not using different IDs for each chart. Each chart needs to be have a different ID.