Sign in to follow this  
Rahul Kumar

Displaying discontinues data

Hi experts,

I am in great need of your help. I am trying to produce a multi-series Line chart.

Key requirements are:

1. X- axis would consist for Months. ( Should add a new month automatically when data gets available)

2. I dont have the data for all the datasets for all months (Some datasets have data from July till january, some have from oct to january ) , now how do I show Null data for a particular dataset? Just for the purpose of making it work, i filled in zeros and produced the chart, but i dont want to display zeros when thr is no data as such.

3. I have attached the screen shot ( you can see the zero data for most of the datasets on x axis) and the code used to generate it ( pretty crappy approach to build it )

Please suggest or edit this present code, so that I can display null data and data points for different datasets should be aligned properly.

post-3394-128441570019_thumb.jpg

chart_code.txt

Hi

Could you please try using <set value='' /> or <set /> if you have null data, also if you want to connect these null data then you could use connectNullData='1' attribute in <chart> element.