Sign in to follow this  
deeptic

Problem with Fusion Charts in iFrames

Hi,

I have created a webpage with 5 different Fusion Charts. These charts are placed in 5 different iFrames. However, when the scroll across the iframes (using left & right arrow), the charts don't move along with the iFrames. There is a few seconds gap. Also, after moving, the charts stay outside the iFrame i.e. they don't look as if they are embedded in the iFrame.

Can you please help!

I have understood where to set the mode. It's already set to transparent mode in the FusionCharts.js file

It written as follows:

setTransparent: function(isTransparent){

//Sets chart to transparent mode when isTransparent is true (default)

//When no parameter is passed, we assume transparent to be true.

if(typeof isTransparent=="undefined") {

isTransparent=true;

}

//Set the property

if(isTransparent)

this.addParam('WMode', 'transparent');

else

this.addParam('WMode', 'Opaque');

I didn't make any changes to this

Is there a problem with transparency in firefox? I have been able to get transparency on in IE but am having trouble getting it on firefox.

I shall open in IE and check if I am able to scroll the charts embedded in the iFrame. Meanwhile, can somebody explain to me the function of 'Transparent / opaque mode'

Hi,

Window Mode : The chart element reamins floating always above (top) of all HTML elements. Its in a different window process. Again the chart cant be set to acquire transparency in this mode. THe chart background would remain opaque always no matter what.

Opaque Mode: Chart is NOT present in different window process. Intregrate as a normal HTML element. So HTML elements can come over charts.

Transparent Mode : Like opaque Mode. + Prepares the chart to be set as transparent from chart's background settings.

If you want to set chart to opaque mode from JavaScript please use:

chartObj.setTransparent(false);