Sign in to follow this  
abbottmw

FusionChartsDOM.js and Coldfusion

When including the FusionChartsDOM.js file and then using cfthrow to throw an error on the page, the page error comes back in all text, and not formatted

<script type="text/javascript" src="/FusionCharts/js/FusionCharts.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/FusionCharts/js/FusionChartsDOM.js" ></script>

<cfthrow message="test error"/>

Try it out who has Coldfusion runnning and you will see what im talking about.

Guest Madhumita

Hey Matthew,

You are most welcome.

Glad that we could help you.

Happy FusionCharting. :P

Can the FusionChartsDOM.js work with loading all the charts in the FusionCharts Suite?  When i try to load the AngularGauge with the <fusioncharts> tag, im getting an Invalid parameter: ChartType error.

<fusioncharts 
chartType="AngularGauge" 
swfPath="/FusionCharts/charts/" 
width="500" 
height="400" 
chartId="fc_chart_2" 
debugMode="0"
backgroundColor="#fffff"
registerWithJS="1" 
>
<data>
<!--[CDATA[ 
<chart bgColor='FFFFFF' upperLimit='5000' lowerLimit='0' numberSuffix='/s' baseFontColor='646F8F' majorTMNumber='11' majorTMColor='646F8F' majorTMHeight='9' minorTMNumber='5' minorTMColor='646F8F' minorTMHeight='3' showGaugeBorder='0' gaugeOuterRadius='150' gaugeInnerRadius='135' gaugeOriginX='210' gaugeOriginY='210' gaugeScaleAngle='280' gaugeAlpha='50' placeValuesInside='1' displayValueDistance='30' toolTipBgColor='F2F2FF' toolTipBorderColor='6A6FA6' gaugeFillMix='' showShadow='0' annRenderDelay='0' pivotRadius='14' pivotFillMix='{A1A0FF},{6A6FA6}' pivotBorderColor='bebcb0' pivotFillRatio='70,30' dataStreamURL='DataProviders/MPSMeter.asp' refreshInterval='6'>
<colorRange>
<color minValue='0' maxValue='5000' code='A1A0FF' /> 
</colorRange> 
<dials> 
<dial value='2265' bgColor='6A6FA6,A1A0FF' borderAlpha='0' baseWidth='5' topWidth='4' />
</dials>
<annotations>
<annotationGroup xPos='210' yPos='210' showBelow='1'> 
<annotation type='circle' xPos='0' yPos='0' radius='200' fillColor='000000,2C6BB2, 135FAB' fillRatio='80,15, 5' borderColor='2C6BB2' />
<annotation type='circle' xPos='0' yPos='0' radius='180' fillColor='FFFFFF, D4D4D4' fillRatio='20,80' borderColor='2C6BB2' />
<annotation type='arc' xPos='0' yPos='0' radius='180' innerRadius='170' startAngle='-60' endAngle='240' fillColor='51884F' fillAlpha='50' borderColor='51884F' /> 
</annotationGroup>
</annotations>
</chart>
]]-->
</data>
</fusioncharts>

Okay I put the old FusionChartsDOM.js file back into use, and I am able to load the AngularGauge chart.  So, the AngularGuage chart worked in the current production ready FusionChartsDOM, but I have problems when i throw errors in Coldfusion.  Replacing the .js file with the beta .js file fixed the coldfusion problem, but I cannot use the AngularGuage chart.

-Matthew

Guest Madhumita

Hi Matthew,

Could you please try setting chart type='RealtimeAngular' and see if this helps?

RealtimeAngular worked with the beta DOM js.  Also it was great to see all the aliases posted in here. Ive added those to my documentation.  Thanks again!

-Matthew