Sign in to follow this  
Suresh Arumugam

Render chart in New window

Hi Suresh,

On clicking image/link, I need to render/display the chart in a new window instead of rendering in same page where the image is.

In case you wish to have a link open in a new window, all you need to do is, add n- before any link.

Ref.- <set ... value='2235' ... link='n-ShowDetails.asp%3FMonth%3DJan' ...>

The above link, when clicked, would open in a new window.

Please refer to the following link for details on the above:

Ref.- http://www.fusioncharts.com/docs?/DrillDown/Simple.html

Hope this helps. :)

Hi Sanjukta,

Thanks for your reply. I read about drilldown charts. I guess drilldown will not work for my requirement.

Let me explain my problem in detail. I have a chart rendered in a page and I have an image in the same page (say below/above the chart) but not anywhere inside the chart area. On clicking the image, I need to display same chart with double the height and width in new window. As for as I read (or) understand, chart is rendered in a div of the same page. Is there any possibility to render the chart in a new window on clicking an image?

Thanks,

Suresh Arumugam

Hi Basundhara,

Thanks for your sample code. But still the sample code is good to display the chart with new dimensions in a different div from the same page.

chart2.render("chartdiv2");

Here render refers to div "chartdiv2" from the same page. I would like to open up a new window and display the chart in the new window. Awaiting your valuable reply.

Thanks,

Suresh Arumugam