Sign in to follow this  
rishi

How To Remove Values In Syaxis In Mscolumn3Dlinedy.swf

Hi ,

I have created 3d mix chart using MSColumn3DLineDY.swf. Charted is getting create correctly but I can see value in SYAxis. How can i remove those values. below is the HTML code generated and attach is screen shot of chart. if you'll see the attach file I want to remove values 0,20,40,60,80 which are present right hand Y axis.

<embed src="../../CommonUI/dashboard/charts/MSColumn3DLineDY.swf" wmode="Transparent" scale="" value="exactfit" flashvars="&dataXML=<chart labelDisplay="WRAP" palette="4" caption="" shownames="1" showvalues="0" numberPrefix="" decimals="3" sYAxisValuesDecimals="0" connectNullData="0" PYAxisName="Revenue" numDivLines="4" bgColor="dbdee7,FFFFFF" formatNumberScale="0"><categories><category toolText="2010" /></categories><dataset seriesName="REVENUE" color="1680d8" showValues="0"><set value="292.02" /></dataset></chart>" quality="high" width="342" height="171" name="flashchartext-comp-1161-MIN" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

post-10259-093387500 1287497599_thumb.jpg

I'm confused. Why are you using MSColumn3DLineDY if all you want is a simple column chart? The whole purpose of that chart type is to combine two different types of charts that will generally (although not always) have two different Y Axis scales.

HI Rishi,

We apologize for the interruption in the conversation.

The solution to your issue is:

Please try setting the attributes "showSecondaryLimits" and "showDivLineSecondaryValue" to '0' in the <chart> element to solve your purpose.

Hope this helps. :)