bazooka

Font Size Change On The Showsum Value In A Stackedcolumn3D Chart

I tried to change the font size on the sum values(using showSum propery) in a stackedcolumn3d chart by doing the following but it won't work. I'm I missing something?

<styles>

<definition>

<style name="myShowSum" type="font" font="arial" color="ffffff" size="5" />

</definition>

<application>

<apply toObject="showSum" styles="myShowSum" />

</application>

</styles>

Hi, if i'm not wrong there's no object called showSum, its just an attribute of the chart. If you want to apply some style to the showSum values you should apply it to the DataValues object.

Try with something like

<styles>
 <definition>
   <style name= "myShowSum " type= "font" font= "Arial" color= "FFFFFF" size= "5" />
 </definition >
 <application >
   <apply toObject= "DataValues" styles= "myShowSum" />
 </application >
</styles>

best regards

Edited by anitsirc

FYI: The above style does indeed work, but only with the Flash renderer. I'm using the jQuery handler and rendering with JavaScript, and using the style above doesn't change the showSum property, just the actual data values.

I'll try poring over the code to find what's missing, but that could take a while.

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback.

Awaiting for your response.

Hi,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback.

Awaiting for your response.

What I've found is that <styles> in general do not consistently work the same between Flash and JavaScript. As of now, changing the font properties of DataValues do not apply to the showSum attribute, and the same can be said for changing the font properties of the Legend.

Since I'm programming for tablets, I need to use JavaScript for consistency, so Flash is out of the question. I don't know if this qualifies as reporting a bug, but there it is.

Sorry for asking again.

Can I change style for sum values of Stacked Column 3D while other DataValues keep their style unchanged?

Example above works for all DataValues objects, but I need to apply my unique style for sums only.

Thank you. 

Thank you very much :)

You saved a lot of my time.

Hi,

It is not possible to change the sum values font style individually without changing the font styles of the data values.

Edited by maxotto