Sign in to follow this  
dcummiskey

asp.net c# - invalid xml

Hello -

I'm trying to implement the angular gauge in an asp.net page with C#. I keep getting an

invalid XML but the XML looks valid. I've even taken the demo sample and tried using

that and had no luck.

We have fusioncharts as well and I'm wondering if we have to use a different .js file

or .cs for gadgets versus the charts?

Here is my xml output:

<chart lowerLimit='0' upperLimit='100' lowerLimitDisplay='' upperLimitDisplay='' gaugeStartAngle='180' gaugeEndAngle='0' palette='1' numberSuffix='%' tickValueDistance='20' showValue='1'><colorRange><color minValue='0' maxValue='75' code='FF654F'/><color minValue='75' maxValue='100' code='8BBA00'/></colorRange><dials><dial value='7.61' rearExtension='10'/></dials></chart>

here is the c# code that renders the html:

string xmlData;//Generate the chart elementxmlData = "<chart lowerLimit='0' upperLimit='100' lowerLimitDisplay='' upperLimitDisplay='' gaugeStartAngle='180' gaugeEndAngle='0' palette='1' numberSuffix='%' tickValueDistance='20' showValue='1'>";xmlData += "<colorRange>";xmlData += "<color minValue='0' maxValue='75' code='FF654F'/>";xmlData += "<color minValue='75' maxValue='100' code='8BBA00'/>";xmlData += "</colorRange>";xmlData += "<dials>";foreach ( DataRow row in dt.Rows){xmlData += "<dial value='" + row["pt"].ToString() + "' rearExtension='10'/>";}xmlData += "</dials>";xmlData += "</chart>";Response.Write(xmlData);//Create the chart - Pie 3D Chart with data from xmlDatalblChart.Text = InfoSoftGlobal.FusionCharts.RenderChartHTML("FusionCharts/AngularGauge.swf", "", xmlData,"fChart", "200", "240", false);

thanks,

Dan

Edited by Guest