Sign in to follow this  
pravardhan

Markers in the chart

Hi,

Is there a way to place images along the co-ordinate axes. Lets say I have x and y axes defined normally. And in that chart, I want to place an image  specifying x and y values. Can it be done in fusion Chart? I want it to be like the markers in the fusion maps. You place the images on the map specifying x and y values. Similarly, I want to place the images specifying x and y values in the chart.

Hi,

Is there a way to place images along the co-ordinate axes. Lets say I have x and y axes defined normally. And in that chart, I want to place an image  specifying x and y values. Can it be done in fusion Chart? I want it to be like the markers in the fusion maps. You place the images on the map specifying x and y values. Similarly, I want to place the images specifying x and y values in the chart.

Hi,

Please note that usually Markers are displayed using the default shapes provided by FusionMaps XT(circle, arc, diamond or triangle) as our marker shapes and customized their border and background color.

However, FusionMaps XT provides you with many more options for marker shapes like defining your custom shape and loading external images as icons. To do so, you'll need to use the SHAPES feature of markers, as explained in the following link.

Ref.- http://docs.fusioncharts.com/maps/Contents/?markers/MarkerShapes.html

Hope this helps. :)

Hi,

I wonder is it possible to add Marker similar to those in Pie/Line/Column chart?

Hi,

Please note that since the latest version, i.e, FusionCharts v3.4, full-featured annotations engine is supported to let you add custom shapes and information to the chart, and bind to data points.  On top of this, you can even write custom JavaScript to control these annotations.

You may see them with the following JSFiddles link:

Hope this helps. :)