kwong

Fusion Chart Export feature

Hi,

We have just upgraded to v.3.11.3, and we have added exportedEnabled = '1', exportAtClientSide = '1'  in the setting. However, we found the following differences in the IE and Chrome web browser:

1. In IE(version IE11), there are only 4 options of export available: (PNG, JPG, PDF, SVG)

In Chrome(version 55): XLS is added to the list: (PNG, JPG, PDF, SVG, XLS)

Why there is a difference between the two browsers?

2. Also, I noticed that in the exported XLS, the label information (which has a comma in it) is being chopped off, why?

I am attaching the scenarios describe above for your reference.

Please let me know what can be done to fix this.

Thanks,

Kelly

Fusion chart export features.pdf

Hello,

Thanks for the query.

For the first query, i.e.  In IE(version IE11), there are only 4 options of export available: (PNG, JPG, PDF, SVG).

Ans.  Its showing all the five options i.e. PNG, JPG, PDF, SVG, XLS.
Here is the screenshot attached. Kindly refer the fiddle below to replicate the same.

For the second query, i.e. In the exported XLS, the label information (which has a comma in it) is being chopped off.

Ans. We have logged a bug for the same, will keep you posted.

Hope this helps,

post-70399-0-77222000-1484725894_thumb.png

Hi,

As I have attached the screen shot in IE before.  In IE, version 11, there is only 4 export options available (PNG, JPG, PDF, SVG), Chrome has five (including XLS).  And I have set exportEnabled = '1'.

Thanks,

Kelly

Hello,

Kindly try this on another system, because  Its working as expected from our end in IE11 with FusionCharts Suite v3.11.3.

Hope this helps,

Hi,

I tried this on another machine, same result.  In IE there is only 4 export options available, but in Chrome, XLS is added as the 5th export option.  My version of IE is: 11/0.9600, will that make a difference?

Thanks,

Kelly

Hi,

Please see attached with a sample and screen shots of what IE and Chrome show.  The only parameter added for the export feature is exportEnabled = '1'.  We downloaded the v3.11.3 version sometimes last year.  Apparently the export chart function is working with differences in Chrome and IE.

Also the export to XLS has bug as it chopped off text that has a comma (',').  You have mentioned that is reported as a bug already, please keep us posted.

Thanks,

Kelly

FusionChartProblem.pdf

Hi,

If I just run the code as purely HTML, both the IE and Chrome deployment will show 5 options including the XLS.  However, if I complied the codes as an Oracle procedure (just like sql procedure), the IE deployment will only show 4 options (i.e. excluding XLS).  Any idea why this is so?

Thanks,
Kelly

Hello,

Thanks for replying back.

Your issue is not being replicated from our end, so we will arrange a remote session for you.

Kindly drop us mail at [email protected] with the details of the issue and your convenient time for the session.

Hope this helps,