Sign in to follow this  
pian

Bar/Line charts values are incorrect

Bar/Line charts y values are not synchronized with the y axis. For example a chart where the y value is 3000 but is displayed below y axis 2800 point.

Please see attachment.

We are using FC v3.

Need your help on that one. It happens in more than few reports

Thanks

post-3544-128441568628_thumb.jpg

We are using FC v3.0.6 and this is the data xml for the MSColumnLine3D.swf chart I have attached:

<chart caption="" subCaption="" bgColor="FFFFFF" showBorder="0" animation="1" formatNumberScale="0" baseFont="Arial" baseFontSize="12" baseFontColor="000000" showLabels="1" showValues="1" showYAxisValues="1" xAxisName="" yAxisName="" showCanvasBg="1" labelDisplay="NONE" rotateValues="0" formatNumber="1" showLegend="1" legendPosition="RIGHT" legendCaption="" imageSave="1" imageSaveURL="http://leech:8080/bam-server/repgen/fcSaveAsImage" inThousandSeparator="," thousandSeparator="," inDecimalSeparator="." decimalSeparator="."><dataset seriesname="" renderAs="Bar"/><trendLines><line startValue="3000" color="FF0000" displayValue="SLA" valueOnRight="1"/></trendLines><categories><category label="Mon"/><category label="Tue"/><category label="Wed"/><category label="Thu"/><category label="Fri"/></categories><dataset seriesName="Amount" renderAs="LINE"><set value="5,000"/><set value="4,000"/><set value="3,000"/><set value="6,000"/><set value="5,000"/></dataset></chart>

thanks

Hi,

This is appearing to you because of the 3D shift that we've given to line chart (and lack of columns in your chart).

If you wish the same chart without a 3D shift of line, just drop us an email at support [at] fusioncharts.com and I would be glad to send you a copy.

I sent an email to the support but got no response. I need a solution either as an swf or directions how to avoid this situation through the xml

thanks

Urit