Sign in to follow this  
errodr

Chart Problem

Hello,

My company is a license holder of the Fusion Chart v3 product and we are having an issue with the chart tool, specifically the multi-series line chart. The tool creates the chart with way too many values between the top of the chart and the highest value, and between the bottom of the chart and the first chart value. For example I have data that ranges from 1 to 1.01, but the chart goes from 0 to 1.12 in steps of .07, this results in a HUGE amount of space from 0 to the first chart value of 1, how can I change this? The same thing can happen with the top of the chart. If my data ranges from 1 to 1.01 I would like the bottom value to be .75 and the top to be 1.25, however when I set the yAxisMin and yAxisMax values there is a y axis label on .25 and 1.25 and that's it, there are no intermediate labels. Is this a bug?? If not how can I make the chart behave the way I want it to?

Thanks...

hi,

did u try adding adjustDiv='0' to <chart> element. The chart is supposed to auto calculate divisional values and in this case failing to do so...

this option sets this auto adjustment of di lines off... hence u will see divisional lines in your chart now.

Please see (http://www.FusionCharts.com/docs) >>chart XML Reference>SingleSeries>Column2d>Functional Properties - Online Documentation for more details on this ...

I tried that, but all I see is the number 1 repeated up the Y axis. Are my values too small? Is there a lower limit to the difference between points?